The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2nd Annual CDC Fantasy League Entry Draft (2015 Edition)

Nail

WHu7n96X.jpeg

Welcome to the 2015 CDCFL Entry Draft, hosted by GM Keslerific and his Florida Panthers!

The draft will be tracked here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UCraI-0lvpvFq5kFMd6MtsnICD_dDLeYSxMnKi2E9Ho/edit#gid=0

Rules:

1) Please use this thread as a drafting thread only. All trading talk and draft reactions can be posted in the main thread.

2) In all trades involving 2015 draft picks, 2017 picks are ineligible to be included. We always keep a 2 year gap with our draft picks, so if a 2015 pick is involved, only 2015 and 2016 picks are allowed in the trade.

3) The time limits are as such:

1st Round: 12 hours

2nd Round: 6 hours

3rd Round: 3 hours

4th Round: 2 hours

5th Round: 1 hour

4) The draft clock will run from 7:00 am - 10:00 pm every day. Picks are allowed outside of these parameters, but you have no limit to make your pick when the clock isn't on.

5) After you make your pick, please send a PM to the GM with the next pick, notifying him that he is up. This will help things run smoother.

6) If a GM misses their pick within the 1st 15 picks of that round, they may remake their pick after the 15th pick of that round. If a GM misses their pick within the 2nd half of that round, they may remake their pick after the last pick of that round.

7) If you feel you may not make your pick, you may send myself a draft list. Include as many names as you'd like, and if you're not around when its your pick, I'll select for you based off of your list.

8) If a pick is traded, the time limit does not restart. If for some reason I am not online to post the trade before that time limit runs out, please get the GM with the pick to select the player you would like, and I will post the trade after with the player involved. Hopefully this keeps the draft moving and we will avoid any potential holdups. (For example: Tampa trades for 1st overall but I'm not online to post the trade. The time limit is running out, so Tampa tells the owner of 1st overall to pick the player they'd like. The owner of the pick selects this player and I then post the trade with the player in it, instead of the pick after I log back on)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask (in the main thread ;)), I believe I have got everything I wanted to say, so good luck drafting all!

The New Jersey Devils are on the clock as soon as we crown a champion.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly want to congratulate JE14's Bruins on being crowned regular season champions, being top dogs of the Eastern Conference winning the Atlantic Division, Drouin's Jets on winning the playoffs championship, and Nail's Bolts for being runner up! Also like to recognize Romo and his Dallas Stars for being the top team in the Western Conference winning the Central Division, Budha's Canucks on winning the Pacific Division, and Sidney's Rangers for winning the Metroplitan Division.

Huge thank you to commissioner Nail for the countless time he's put to have this league running, all the league executives who lend their hand, and any others who have done behind the scenes work as well. Tip my hat to Keslerific for holding the Entry Draft in lovely Florida being a great host.

New Jersey applauds all GMs for the work they did this past season and wish everyone the best of luck heading into the new season.

---

With the 1st pick in the 2015 CDCFL entry draft, the New Jersey Devils select Connor McDavid.

Archived