The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2nd Annual CDC Fantasy League Entry Draft (2015 Edition)

Nail

Sorry for the delay. HYD was the one who handled the resignings for Kane and Foligno with CBJ, and there's a possibility that Hartman could've been in there too but HYD hasn't been online since 10 am. I probably should've double checked and triple checked and I apologize for that.

Catty posters?

:lol:

Would be helpful if

1. This was done in the main thread, and

2. You gave examples of people who are criticising and being catty. That way, people can adjust their behavior and posts accordingly.

Because honestly, I haven't seen anyone criticising or being catty. Perhaps because I get raked over the coals every week in our teams weekly meetings by our GM at work IRL, I've become numb to things on here. But honestly, I don't see it.

With the 31st overall pick the Edmonton Oilers are proud to select forward Ryan Hartman.

/ Before the next pick, Nail, can you confirm that Hartman re-entered the draft?

Just got confirmation from Columbus' GM that Hartman was never signed. Pick is good, thanks to all for waiting and thanks to SergeiBobrovsky for being honest.

Washington is up until 12:01.

:lol:

Would be helpful if

1. This was done in the main thread, and

2. You gave examples of people who are criticising and being catty. That way, people can adjust their behavior and posts accordingly.

Because honestly, I haven't seen anyone criticising or being catty. Perhaps because I get raked over the coals every week in our teams weekly meetings by our GM at work IRL, I've become numb to things on here. But honestly, I don't see it.

In which case just let bygones be bygones. I made the comment slightly intoxicated without having a target just wanted it to be said. I apologise if it hit home. I felt it had to be said as the management of this league does so much and as gms we do so little and quite a few stones were chucked recently. Im not going to be petty and list each incident but yea, it needs to stop now. Have a bit of respect and appreciation for the things they do to make this league happen. (Not directed just at u but those who have no respect. ) I am not going to call my fellow gms out personally but rather just make a generalization that I have noticed that there have been a lot of disrespect directed recently towards management. I started my own league recently and i know how much work it takes and i know exactly how hard it is. Then the fact that the cdcfl is a manual league with spreadsheets makes it even more offensive when idiots start spewing their $&!#. These leagues are made for the love of hockey not for the lowest common denomenator to take out their frustrations.

In which case just let bygones be bygones. I made the comment slightly intoxicated without having a target just wanted it to be said. I apologise if it hit home.

Was it directed at me? Honestly, I wasn't aware I was making any comments that were criticizing anyone. But I do apologize if I was. Just a reminder to anyone, if I'm my comments are ever rude or out of line, please call me out on them. I have thick skin and would rather have people call me out on my comments than not. I forget that my cheeky comments and ribbing isn't for everyone.

BTW, Gagne is a great pick.

lol, the 3 right off the top of my list.

Anyhow...

The Buffalo Sabres are ecstatic to select, all the way from the Niagara Ice Dogs...

Vince Dunn!

1297655584133_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Be ready to pick again around 12:48 lol.. HYD hasn't been online in almost 24 hours now

Archived