The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fallout 4

Armada

Wonder if they'll take the series back to fallout 3 (mostly action focus on Karma and no faction rep) style or New Vegas style (Speech can change the outcomes, focus on factions)

Fallout 3- World is more like the nukes fell 20 years ago

New Vegas- 200 years ago civilization progressing

Fallout 3 stable engine

New Vegas- ARRG STOP FREEZING

In the end, I would be happy with either, but hope the little awesome bugs still happen (raining scorpions for no reason for example)

Love me the V.A.T.S. and play both games often even with complete achievements. Totally ready for a new one.

Wonder if they'll take the series back to fallout 3 (mostly action focus on Karma and no faction rep) style or New Vegas style (Speech can change the outcomes, focus on factions)

Fallout 3- World is more like the nukes fell 20 years ago

New Vegas- 200 years ago civilization progressing

Fallout 3 stable engine

New Vegas- ARRG STOP FREEZING

Maybe a combination of New Vegas and 3?

Oh, an a better character customizer be nice too. While I think I am one of a few people that actually managed to make a pretty female without mods, you have no idea how long it too to pull this off:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Kbzlj1zXT1s

And I get complaints that's hard to recreate. So yes, more options!

Oh, and how about not having every third person voiced by Liam O'Brien Hah

Also the smart people of reddit have figured out by reading the code it'll be available for the ps3/4, xbox360/one, and PC. It'll feature Massachusetts and MIT/The Commonwealth (evil guys who created that android in FO3 if you can remember that)

Also the smart people of reddit have figured out by reading the code it'll be available for the ps3/4, xbox360/one, and PC. It'll feature Massachusetts and MIT/The Commonwealth (evil guys who created that android in FO3 if you can remember that)

Do they have a rough release estimate?

Well Bethesda have a slot at E3 in two weeks, but other than that who knows their timeframe

Yeah. I'm kind of hoping it doesn't creep past a 2016 date though. I suppose we'll find out soon enough.

I hope its not on Xbox 360 or PS3 and doubt it will. This game probably won't release in a year or two. By then the next gen consoles will be 2-3 years old, making the 360 and PS3 extraordinarily outdated.

That would really limit the game on next gen.

Does this mean no Elder Scrolls VI?

Not sure what this question implies. There will almost certainly be an Elder Scrolls VI, just not until after Fallout.

There hasn't been a Fallout since New Vegas in 2010, and Fallout 3 was in 2008. New Vegas was basically a giant DLC on the same engine.

There hasn't been an Elder Scrolls since 2011. Not counting ES Online of course.

It's been longer since there's been a Fallout game, so it makes for sense for a new Fallout to come out next, then probably the next Elder Scrolls either next year or the one after that.

I really hope it's not on PS3/360. That will just hold it back from what it's capable of becoming.

This will probably be the catalyst to get me to finally buy a next-gen console.

Interesting note, the Elder Scrolls page has that "Please Stand By" image on Facebook as well. Doubt it means anything regarding TES, but one can dream.

Just watched the trailer and im excited af for a new fallout! Also I doubt it will come out on old gen consoles and if it did it shouldnt have any effect on the quality of the game on current gen/pc. Look at GTA 5 for example. Massive dif between old gen and PC. Big dif between current gen and PC too.

Archived