The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Scumbag couple found guilty...

RUPERTKBD

Well it's Canada so they'll get 2-5 years and maybe some probation.

Disgusting people. Disgusting justice system.

Once these criminals get sentenced to few years in prison, it's like all their victims are victimized all over again.

It is very sad.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Don't try to turn this into a thread about religion.

This poor girl is the topic.

Not you and your hocus pocus beliefs about the magic man saving these two monsters.

The fact that these hideous people even get a sniff of parole after 10 years is a disgrace to the justice system.

I'm not a fan of the death penalty, but sometimes it just has to be done.

Why waste tax dollars on keeping these two alive?

"Amen"

I understand that he's a lawyer and all, but the fact that he's trying to make it sound like these awful things didnt lead to the child's death makes me sick.

How does someone defend someone like this and live with themselves if they happen to win.

Is money really that important?

you need a licence to drive, pilot a plane, or steer a ship. You need a permit to build an addition to your house, to shoot fireworks and on and on....

But people like that are left in charge of kids.

Strange society we have going on here.

There can be no justice for that child. No matter what is done to these people, it will not be enough. I understand being a defense lawyer can mean you have to defend despicable POS's but I would not defend these two with that defense strategy. That is why Lawyers get a bad reputation.

Beat me to it.

Indefensible.

A spot in hell for the lawyer too.

Is that as common in Canadian prisons as it is in the US?

Pretty sure that Canadian prisons are like country clubs compared to the ones in the US.

No, even if those two demented creatures spend the remainder of their lives in prison, it wont even be remotely enough punishment for what they did. I'm not sure anything could be done to them which would be on par with what they did. Hopefully there is a hell for them to rot in.

Archived