The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[The Resistance] - Game 1 - END - Feedback pls

Krazz

I pick

pineapples, Dr. S and virt.

otherwise has proposed a team to be sent for the second Mission. Players have 24 hours to submit their Approval/Reject votes either in the thread or via PM.

Proposal Mission 2.1 - otherwise, Pineapples, Dr.Strangelove, Virtanen87

Those that have not voted by 12 Jun 2015 - 10:43AM will count as Approval votes.

Note: Votes must follow the format:

Proposal Mission 2.1 - YourUsername - Approve/Reject

Good Hunting

As Long As none of those last three (Especially Dral) are on the mission I will approve it.

Proposal Mission 2.1 - Aladeen - Approve

Proposal Mission 2.1 - g_bassi13 - Approve

I approve of the obvious idea of including 4 people who weren't involved last time, but you messed up the odds pretty badly by not including myself in it.

If you are both resistance, then it would be crazy to approve this mission. Only way it could success is if the first mission involved all 3 spies, which is far less likely than if there were just 1 or 2.

Since there was probably only 1 spy in the first one, this mission is doomed to fail, therefore

Proposal Mission 2.1 - Pineapples - Reject

If you are both resistance, then it would be crazy to approve this mission. Only way it could success is if the first mission involved all 3 spies, which is far less likely than if there were just 1 or 2.

Since there was probably only 1 spy in the first one, this mission is doomed to fail, therefore

Did I miss something? How do we know who many spies there were in the first one?

I don't follow your logic.

So you're saying we should include Dral, JL and/or MB on the next mission?

Who would you rather see going on the mission then?

Did I miss something? How do we know who many spies there were in the first one?

We only know that there was one fail in it. But it's just far less likely for all 3 spies to be involved. It could be the case, but it's risky to assume that.

I don't follow your logic.

So you're saying we should include Dral, JL and/or MB on the next mission?

Who would you rather see going on the mission then?

I'd pick at least one of them. Otherwise would just have to make an educated guess as to who's safe.

Doesn't the mission fail if we reject it?

No, whoever's next in line would get a chance to form a team. Only after 5 teams being rejected in a row does a mission fail. (Unless Krazz is playing with different rules than I'm used to).

Pineapple has a good point. With four new folks it's certain to fail. Plus we have still learned nothing.

Proposal Mission 2.1 - MikeyBoy44 - Denied

We need to start discussing who we think is what. There is very little talk and no guesses as to who or what. So far I am sure Aladeen and Pineapples are resistance.

Ok so if we deny the mission:

Control goes to next on the list so Dr.Strangelove picks 3 new players.

I don't think I am grasping exactly how this game works. Won't we just be in the same boat then too wondering if there is a spy amongst them.

Maybe we should see who Dr. S would pick if he had control.

Ok so if we deny the mission:

Control goes to next on the list so Dr.Strangelove picks 3 new players.

I don't think I am grasping exactly how this game works. Won't we just be in the same boat then too wondering if there is a spy amongst them.

Maybe we should see who Dr. S would pick if he had control.

Wait I thought otherwise gets to pick a new team if it's rejected.

I'm not sure if I should reject or approve but it really seems like we're screwed either way.

I understand this logic but how can we ensure lower odds of including a spy on this next mission? It seems like whoever otherwise picks, a spy will be most likely be included. And then there's the case of if she is a spy then it's done no matter what, right?

Archived