The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kegs

Hookman

Used to go here back in the day:

http://www.burnabybrewing.com/

What beer would you say was the best?

if you're hosting a party, i think granville island sells their brews in kegs. you're looking at about $200-250 for kegs

Yeah, I've gotten a keg of their honey lager a couple months back worked out to be about $220 after everything, just looking for something a little cheaper.

Yeah, I've gotten a keg of their honey lager a couple months back worked out to be about $220 after everything, just looking for something a little cheaper.

theres a store near the victoria drive strip that i think does personal keg orders. i remember one of my buddies ordering OK springs 1516 for a party last year and it came to about 180? for deposit and delivery. you need a bottle i think it was called. GI brews are cheaper if you get the 30L kegs as opposed to their 50L which are around 200. if you want the under 200 range, you're shopping for 30L kegs

I know BC Liquor Store sells a Heineken keg for like $30 or $40 but it's pretty small. Gets the job done though.

those dinky things arent really enough for a party though-- only for like... 3 people XD

theres a store near the victoria drive strip that i think does personal keg orders. i remember one of my buddies ordering OK springs 1516 for a party last year and it came to about 180? for deposit and delivery. you need a bottle i think it was called. GI brews are cheaper if you get the 30L kegs as opposed to their 50L which are around 200. if you want the under 200 range, you're shopping for 30L kegs

those dinky things arent really enough for a party though-- only for like... 3 people One Person XD

ftfy

I always prefer lager in kegs as opposed to ales. Ale seems harder to brew, whereas lager, to me, seems to be simpler and also has a more refreshing taste, which is beneficial if you're drinking for the long haul.

Archived