The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sideshow Bob To Finally Kill Bart Simpson On Halloween Episode

At long last Sideshow Bob finally has his revenge :lol:

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/06/simpsons-sideshow-bob-kill-bart

After 25 years, Sideshow Bob will finally get his wish.

This fall on The Simpsons annual Halloween episode, Kelsey Grammer will return to voice the baritone, scene-stealing maniac Sideshow Bob. Only this time, instead of his diabolical plan being foiled at the last possible moment, Bob will actually kill Bart Simpson.

Simpsons producers revealed the news during their ATX Festival panel in Austin, Texas, on Saturday. Executive producer Al Jean said he always wanted to see the Coyote get the Road Runner in the classic Looney Tunes cartoons. I hated frustration comedy so well scratch that itch, Jean told EW. So Bob will finally somehow actually execute Bartand then wont know what to do with himself after his lifes mission has been accomplished.

Of course, Bart will be back on the show after the traditionally format-shattering Halloween stunt. Bob was first introduced on the show in 1990 and began his quest to kill Bart in the Cape Feare episode in 1993.

The producers also announced that a fan-favorite character from The Simpsons Movie will return during the upcoming 27th seasonHomers beloved Spider-Pig will be back.

Alas, there was no update about longtime voice actor Harry Shearer, who recently announced he was quitting the series. The Simpsons team noted theyre still hoping to work our a new deal with Shearer.

Publicity stunt like when Family Guy did so with Brian.

Don't watch/haven't watched Simpsons (the crappy new episodes) anymore but I'll bet ya he comes back. And since it's the Halloween show, all rules are off and anything happens.

No its different. He isn't getting killed off. Its for a tree house of horror episode (Halloween special). Many recurring characters in the show have been killed in THOH episodes. I think the media is blowing this out of proportion tbh.

No its different. He isn't getting killed off. Its for a tree house of horror episode (Halloween special). Many recurring characters in the show have been killed in THOF episodes. I think the media is blowing this out of proportion tbh.

Remember when Willie got axed in the back three times in Treehouse of Horror V? Those were the days.

And yes, pretty much every character has been killed at least once in a TOH episode.

If Bart was getting killed off for real and not in one of these cheeseball halloween episodes then that might be interesting. I wont be watching. I still say the show has been out of gas for about 16 or 17 years.

Remember when Willie got axed in the back three times in Treehouse of Horror V? Those were the days.

And yes, pretty much every character has been killed at least once in a TOH episode.

Sure do.

Pretty sure Otto has been killed like 3 times.

"Man getting hit by football"

moleman.gif?w=1000

The 'doink' is burned into my mind

Wasn't that over the course of like 3 different episodes? I half remember that being a running gag for a bit. "Oh no, not again"

I'm kinda disappointed considering your dp..

The show was fine until about 2005ish when it went downhill..

man, 1999 was when the show died for me. right around when they devoted their energy to futurama and then family guy hit the scene. in the 2000's to now, the simpsons became a lot less "homer is an alcoholic, but at the end of the day, he's family man, he's a working man and you love him for trying" to scenes of random events and nonsense

it's the same direction family guy went. peter griffin, early on, was a workin' man, a family man, a drunk, but there was a likeable quality about him, and brian was his other half-- that voice of reason. but then the show got cancelled and came back just for shock value and random scenes of nonsense, brian turned into a whiny political douche, and treating meg like **** just got stale. the simpsons and family guy became their own worst enemies by staying on the air way passed their expiry dates

Archived