The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Value of) 7th overall

if benning is picking there he is taking barzal. he loves that kid! and i would not do that. mccann is going to be good, he is a year into his development as an NHL prospect and were going to get a good player at 23.

if benning is picking there he is taking barzal. he loves that kid! and i would not do that. mccann is going to be good, he is a year into his development as an NHL prospect and were going to get a good player at 23.

I was thinking of drafting provorov at 7 then make another trade and draft Barzal at 10. Is the value OK tho?

I was thinking of drafting provorov at 7 then make another trade and draft Barzal at 10. Is the value OK tho?

And do you still believe in the easter bunny too? Let's be realistic here. Plus your proposal for the 7th overall pick is awful, no way do we give up Mcann and our 1st rounder for the 7th overall, maybe not even for the 3rd overall.

And do you still believe in the easter bunny too? Let's be realistic here. Plus your proposal for the 7th overall pick is awful, no way do we give up Mcann and our 1st rounder for the 7th overall, maybe not even for the 3rd overall.

be realistic.

elite prospects with first line/top 2 potential > possible top 6/top 4 potential

I take either of those and run..

I sure as hell hope Benning would pull the trigger on that deal for the 3rd overall. Potential #1C or franchise Dman for a low 1st, average goalie and a good prospect? Sign me up!

Archived