The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wal-Mart fight between two moms and a child

Sean Monahan

There aren't words in the English language to describe this lol. I can't wait to see what some of the American CDC'ers have to say.

Also, why the hell was that one woman on a power scooter?

Wall-E.jpg

You JUST beat me to that :lol::lol::lol:

Am I bad person for having laughed at this? Oh well, it's the Internet.

No, you're not a bad person... you just have a horrible sense of humor....

you're a bad person if you watch this video and laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifVjk2_kbXs

Well I doubt I'm the only one here with a horrible sense of humor then. I'll admit "hilarious" was probably an exaggeration but I found it funny nonetheless and I refuse to be shamed by that. That dialogue at the beginning was so trashy you have to laugh.

How did no one attempt to help diffuse that situation ? Wow, society is the real joke here.

Oh, the irony of your sig.

you're a bad person if you watch this video and laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifVjk2_kbXs

Wtf is that high pitch laughing in the video???

I will always step in and try and stop garbage like that...especially when kids are involved. Walmart disgusts me. I still can't get over the fact no one stepped in. At the very least it could have been a chance to show the kids how trashy and pathetic their Moms are. I would have enjoyed that...but I am a Pius DB at times.

Yes, I chuckled at times watching it.

I will always step in and try and stop garbage like that...especially when kids are involved. Walmart disgusts me. I still can't get over the fact no one stepped in. At the very least it could have been a chance to show the kids how trashy and pathetic their Moms are. I would have enjoyed that...but I am a Pius DB at times.

Yes, I chuckled at times watching it.

You can't help but laugh at such a scene. It just doesn't seem real that a mom would ask her kid to punch that lady in the face.

Yeah I would have still stepped in and stopped that. That kid is damaged goods just like the 2 "ladies".

I read the mayor and police department are saying this Walmart is particularly real bad, causing way too many calls of police service. They are considering fining the place, as they should. Time to get security if the hood is that bad.

You can't help but laugh at such a scene. It just doesn't seem real that a mom would ask her kid to punch that lady in the face.

Yeah I would have still stepped in and stopped that. That kid is damaged goods just like the 2 "ladies".

I read the mayor and police department are saying this Walmart is particularly real bad, causing way too many calls of police service. They are considering fining the place, as they should. Time to get security if the hood is that bad.

It surprises me that Walmart hasn't stepped up with security, it just enforces the bad stereotype.

Archived