The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Van Bos Trade for Hamilton

We need a young stud defenseman and this guy may have played his last game in Mass and we have to think Vancouver is a probable/possible destination. His value is high as he's solid but its lower now with all this proven speculation. So the Bruins need help up front and a defensive contract so:

To Vcr: Hamilton, 4th round pick

To Bos: Vey, Jensen, Sbisa, 5th round pick

Win win...

We need a young stud defenseman and this guy may have played his last game in Mass and we have to think Vancouver is a probable/possible destination. His value is high as he's solid but its lower now with all this proven speculation. So the Bruins need help up front and a defensive contract so:

Win win...

Umm.. I think they would rather take an offer sheet then trade a bunch of canucks garbage..

Win win...

A 4th line center they don't need. An absolutely nobody prospect outside of Vancouver that no other team covets. A defenseman that would be a 6th d-man on their team, and a late draft pick. All for a guy that is the future on the backend for them.

I'm not familiar with Miltt. Can someone here tell me if he's a troll or just brain dead?

I'm not familiar with Miltt. Can someone here tell me if he's a troll or just brain dead?

I wouldn't call him a troll but he does troll, if that makes sense? From what I've gathered in my relatively short time here I think he's a fan, he just likes to piss off people who don't pick up on his sarcasm.

Miltt- can you confirm or deny?

Id rather offer him 6.5 million on a 6 year deal. We give up a 1st,2nd,3rd in next years draft.

Then Vrbata at the deadline for a first

Bieksa for a 2nd

hansen 3rd

Edler-Hamilton

Hamhuis-Tanev

Sbisa-Corrad/Clendening

YESSSS PLEASSEEEE

Mhhmmmm Imma goin a get me some of dis

I wouldn't call him a troll but he does troll, if that makes sense? From what I've gathered in my relatively short time here I think he's a fan, he just likes to piss off people who don't pick up on his sarcasm.

Miltt- can you confirm or deny?

Moi, sarcastic????? Nahhhhhhhhhhh

I just think that it should be much easier for all our GMs over the years to trick other GMs to take our less desirables for their desirables. That's how I would do it anyway. The fact that they don't do it proves how stupid they are for not doing what seems easy and obvious to me, the fan...

Moi, sarcastic????? Nahhhhhhhhhhh

I just think that it should be much easier for all our GMs over the years to trick other GMs to take our less desirables for their desirables. That's how I would do it anyway. The fact that they don't do it proves how stupid they are for not doing what seems easy and obvious to me, the fan...

And that's why you might never amount to anything special, for nothing great is done with ill of heart.

Archived