The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nick Jensen threatens to divorce in protest of gay marriage

Dunno why christian clergy here in Aus are against same sex marriage when they love having sex with young boys.

I know why you said that, but I bet hardly any of them do that now - if any.

As far as the Jensen's? :picard: Jesus said to love one another...

Here's a rather long (but worth it) read on this subject:

https://www.gaychristian.net/justins_view.php

I really can't put my opinions on here for fear I'd likely be banned, but as a Christian I agree with this couple. That is all I'll say, I won't quote the bible.

You sound like a "traditionalist" Christian, read that essay/opinion I posted above and maybe your viewpoint will change to a "reformed" Christian.

I really can't put my opinions on here for fear I'd likely be banned, but as a Christian I agree with this couple. That is all I'll say, I won't quote the bible.

I doubt that you'd be banned, but you'd most likely be ridiculed...

Glenn Beck said he can also confirm approximately 10,000 pastors willing to die "for the sanctity of marriage." By all means go right ahead. Less idiots for everyone to deal with.

Sounds good to me. I've always wondered with these ignorant religious homophobes... how in the hell does it affect them in ANY way?? Do all married gays have sex with each other in front of you? I don't get it.

I know why you said that, but I bet hardly any of them do that now - if any.

As far as the Jensen's? :picard: Jesus said to love one another...

Here's a rather long (but worth it) read on this subject:

https://www.gaychristian.net/justins_view.php

The revelations never seem to stop Heretic. We are currently hearing about more than ever .

Cardinal George POS Pell who used to head the church here in aus then left to join the cancer that is the viatican has been called to give evidence at the royal commision into institutional responses to child sexual abuse.

This POS used to cover up the actions of pedo priests , shunting them off to another diocese where they would continue to molest kids.

I will take your bet anyday of the week , I am willing to bet $10,000 that there is a catholic priest molesting a child right now.

Pope Francis believes that one in 50 priests is a pedophile , including bishops and cardinals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2690575/Pope-Francis-admits-two-cent-Roman-Catholic-priests-paedophiles-interview-Italian-newspaper.html

The revelations never seem to stop Heretic. We are currently hearing about more than ever .

Cardinal George POS Pell who used to head the church here in aus then left to join the cancer that is the viatican has been called to give evidence at the royal commision into institutional responses to child sexual abuse.

This POS used to cover up the actions of pedo priests , shunting them off to another diocese where they would continue to molest kids.

I will take your bet anyday of the week , I am willing to bet $10,000 that there is a catholic priest molesting a child right now.

Pope Francis believes that one in 50 priests is a pedophile , including bishops and cardinals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2690575/Pope-Francis-admits-two-cent-Roman-Catholic-priests-paedophiles-interview-Italian-newspaper.html

okay, 1 in 50 - that's 2% - which I agree is 2% too many - but it's not 100%.

okay, 1 in 50 - that's 2% - which I agree is 2% too many - but it's not 100%.

Are you for real ?

You stated that you believe that hardly any of them do that now - if any

The head of the church has stated that he believes that there are pedophile priests and now you like that POS pell seem to be defending them.

" thats 2% but it's not 100% " what a bunch of crap. Tell that to the victims of these maggots , tell that to their loved ones.

Are you for real ?

You stated that you believe that hardly any of them do that now - if any

The head of the church has stated that he believes that there are pedophile priests and now you like that POS pell seem to be defending them.

" thats 2% but it's not 100% " what a bunch of crap. Tell that to the victims of these maggots , tell that to their loved ones.

To be clear, Heretic's exact quote was "...that's 2%, which I agree is 2% too many...", not "that's 2% but it's not 100%." Your quote of him makes it seem like he thinks it's no big deal, which I don't think he intended (at least I hope not).

To get back on topic. Religious people in here or not, I think we can all agree that the people in the story, Nick Jensen and wife, are out of their minds.

Not sure there is much else to discuss here. Perhaps if we are going to discuss the Catholic Church and pedophelia, another thread should be created, as I'm sure that would likely last for years in CDC.

To be clear, Heretic's exact quote was "...that's 2%, which I agree is 2% too many...", not "that's 2% but it's not 100%." Your quote of him makes it seem like he thinks it's no big deal, which I don't think he intended (at least I hope not).

To get back on topic. Religious people in here or not, I think we can all agree that the people in the story, Nick Jensen and wife, are out of their minds.

Not sure there is much else to discuss here. Perhaps if we are going to discuss the Catholic Church and pedophelia, another thread should be created, as I'm sure that would likely last for years in CDC.

My brother was molested by a catholic priest Monty. It was far from the worst case , he fondled my brothers crotch. Did not frack my bro up too much but still what that priest did was wrong. I only recently found out about this.

Heretics words sounded a lot like POS pell's , rather than admitting they had fracked up i hear words like , BUT and NOT THAT MANY and so on.

Frackin over it mate.

Someone already made that joke on the first page. Two goals in as many games in the Calder Cup finals BTW...

That was me both times lol

2 in 2 games and 2 in the previous 12 before that

Lee Sweatt also scored a game winner in his first NHL game

My brother was molested by a catholic priest Monty. It was far from the worst case , he fondled my brothers crotch. Did not frack my bro up too much but still what that priest did was wrong. I only recently found out about this.

Heretics words sounded a lot like POS pell's , rather than admitting they had fracked up i hear words like , BUT and NOT THAT MANY and so on.

Frackin over it mate.

Wrong - I have no sympathy for pedophiles nor rapists.

I do have sympathy when people generalize and make a blanket statement "priests molest" - as if all of them do.

Guess what? There are pedophiles from EVERY walk of life - not just in the church and it's not ALL neither.

Boy Scout leaders, hockey coaches, teachers, business men, average joe, etc, etc...

There are a lot of SICK people out there - get it now?

So think a bit before you slam me every which way but loose.

I'd have some doozies for that thread, let me tell you.

Matthew 23:9 (NIV)
And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven.

1 Timothy 4:1-3 (NIV)
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods...
The percentage of Catholic priests who have been involved/accused of abusing children is ridiculously high, and the frequent cover-ups are well beyond forgivable. This should be a clear barometer of the legitimacy of that organization and their teachings.
...And...you know, the other stuff too:
768096655_orig.gif?520
Pizarro.png
Hitler-Pope.jpg
Props to Buddha's brother, and anyone else who rose above those monsters. That said, I don't use the same brush to paint all religious people (hope not, since I am), or even all religious organizations (although many of them are just a different shade of horrid).
As for the Jensens, they are just nut-job media whores.

Glenn Beck said he can also confirm approximately 10,000 pastors willing to die "for the sanctity of marriage." By all means go right ahead. Less idiots for everyone to deal with.

Da gays are like modern day Darwins, then.

Wrong - I have no sympathy for pedophiles nor rapists.

I do have sympathy when people generalize and make a blanket statement "priests molest" - as if all of them do.

Guess what? There are pedophiles from EVERY walk of life - not just in the church and it's not ALL neither.

Boy Scout leaders, hockey coaches, teachers, business men, average joe, etc, etc...

There are a lot of SICK people out there - get it now?

So think a bit before you slam me every which way but loose.

Did I say you had sympathy for Pedo priests - no i did not i stated that your words seemed to mirror george pells sentiments , rather than Total condemnation you try to weasel out , stating it is only a small % , that was then it is different now , BLAH BLAH BS.

You should save your sympathy for someone/thing more worthy of it.

I dare say my ability to ratiocinate is better than yours heretic , does it occur to you that these maggots -pedo priests are far worse and more dangerous than pedo's from most other walks in life.

These P'sOS hold positions of trust , they preach against this behaviour , their victims are betrayed on so many more levels and so are the loved ones of the victims who trusted these maggots with their children......Do you get it now !

Stop playing the victim , you say stupid crap and I am gonna call you on it.

Did I say you had sympathy for Pedo priests - no i did not i stated that your words seemed to mirror george pells sentiments , rather than Total condemnation you try to weasel out , stating it is only a small % , that was then it is different now , BLAH BLAH BS.

It's all bad stuff. But would you rather have 100% of priests molesting kids? Or 2%? It's a terrible choice to make and shouldn't be happening in the church at all. But it's happening and we need to comfort the kids and get the priests help.

You should save your sympathy for someone/thing more worthy of it.

No one deserves sympathy imo.

I dare say my ability to ratiocinate is better than yours heretic , does it occur to you that these maggots -pedo priests are far worse and more dangerous than pedo's from most other walks in life.

These P'sOS hold positions of trust , they preach against this behaviour , their victims are betrayed on so many more levels and so are the loved ones of the victims who trusted these maggots with their children......Do you get it now !

It's all bad. Bad is bad. There's no worse bad or better bad. It doesn't matter if it's a priest, a teacher, or Uncle Freddy. Child molesting is a terrible thing, and I really don't think it matters who committed the horrid act - the fact is, it was already done. Now we need to forgive, move on, and comfort/get help for the people who need it.

Now, I'm sorry for answering something not directed at me, but it was kinda bugging me.

Archived