The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Best Thing Ever(non-trade situation, nor on-ice play)...

Nuxfanabroad

True, but it would make going to work that much easier knowing that your favorite Hockey team that you spend hours upon hours on has won the ultimate prize. I am sure to many that a Canucks Stanley Cup win is a "bucket list" item.

the last thing on my bucket list was to see a canucks game in the new arena...well i crossed that off my list, a couple of years ago and did it with a cow belle ringing young lady...a wonderful gal, you all know...

people are way more important than acquiring things...cups are okay, but not all important in the grand scheme of life...

True, but it would make going to work that much easier knowing that your favorite Hockey team that you spend hours upon hours on has won the ultimate prize. I am sure to many that a Canucks Stanley Cup win is a "bucket list" item.

the last thing on my bucket list was to see a canucks game in the new arena...well i crossed that off my list, a couple of years ago and did it with a cow belle ringing young lady...a wonderful gal, you all know...

people are way more important than acquiring things...cups are okay, but not all important in the grand scheme of life...

Stealing the Sedin's at #2 & 3 was pretty epic, as well as scooping Bure a full year before many teams thought he was eligible...trading up for Luongo, who actually brought elite goaltending to Van for the first time EVER...being a part of two Stanley Cup Finals & two full blown riots after losing (love it or leave it, it's a part of Canucks history)...buying out that useless killer of black bears & other defenceless animals cuz' "God gave em' to us to kill" Booth...drafting Linden (I remember the excitement at drafting such a young & talented player)...& the hiring of myself as the Canucks official "Morale Monarch" at a measly 25K a year...some of this list has yet to come to fruition, but it's all relevant.

Or closely related not having to draft Patrik Stefan or Pavel Brendl.

my brother had season tickets from year one...he loved his canucks but died in 99, never seeing a cup....

at 76, i'll probably die before we win a cup, but the journey with the players every year since 1970 has

given me great enjoyment...sure a cup would be great but so would winning a million dollars....i'll be watching and cheering on my team until i go and enjoying the efforts of everyone to try and win it all.

True Fan

Archived