The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC STHS Hockey League (2015/16 Season)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Relax Boyle's SC and PA will most likely be reduced but he is still eligible to play D

This is what I used for my ratings

CK – Checking: 80% from a table that uses NHL hits and 20% from the ST rating. The thought behind the ST rating being 20% is that a check will be more effective from a larger player. However, 80% still comes from the # of hits.

FG – Fighting: 20% from the discipline rating, 10% from the strength rating and 70% from a % of major penalty minutes to major plus minor penalty minutes.

DI – Discipline: 100% from pro-rated penalty minutes.

SK – Skating: This is one that is difficult to quantify from stats. For this stat, we look at what other ratings have used and use an average and if necessary curve it up or down.

ST – Strength: 80% from weight + 20% height.

EN – Endurance: 100% time on ice per game with separate tables for forwards and defense

DU – Durability: 100% GP

PH – Puck Handling: 20% passing + 20% scoring + 60% ratio of giveaways to points.

FO – Face Offs: 50% # of face offs taken + 50% face off %.

PA – Passing: 100% assists. Different tables for Dmen and Forwards

SC – Scoring: 100% goals. Different Table for Dmen and Forwards

DF – Defense: 40% SH TOI + 30% +/- + 30% blocked shots + takeaways.

EX – Experience: 100% career games played, as well as a bonus from Playoff games played

PS – Penalty Shots: 75% shootout stats + 25% average of the PH/SC rating.

LD – Leadership: Used the Experience attribute as well as a bit of a bonus for Playoff goals, GWG and pionts

Goalies to come soon

Had to double check endurance, :P

medium.png

Mike Cammalleri - Matt Duchene - Mats Zuccarello

Chris Higgins - Frans Nielsen - Cam Atkinson

xxx - xxx - Dale Weise

xxx - xxx - xxx

Jack Johnson - Jason Garrison

Nate Guenin - Carl Gunnarsson

xxx - Oscar Klefbom

Carey Price

xxx

I smell a cup winner.

League Announcement

I am all caught up on the contracts but there are a few player's with caphits that are still unconfirmed, these will be updated as we go forward

Any contract signing whether it be FA or RFA or any other transaction that happens in the NHL on and after Monday July. 6th will not be recognized by this league. So what this means is any player you have drafted or plan on drafting who doesn't have a contract by this date you will be responsible to negotiate for them

Retirement is not affected by this Announcement

League Announcement

I am all caught up on the contracts but there are a few player's with caphits that are still unconfirmed, these will be updated as we go forward

Any contract signing whether it be FA or RFA or any other transaction that happens in the NHL on and after Monday July. 6th will not be recognized by this league. So what this means is any player you have drafted or plan on drafting who doesn't have a contract by this date you will be responsible to negotiate for them

Retirement is not affected by this Announcement

Will Brad Boyes' buyout be counted?

Ok so I just drafted Semin. Let's say I renegotiate a contract with him, THEN he bolts to the KHL in RL. What happens in that scenario?

You're fracked as hard as UMB.

Just don't negotiate.

A few updates to the League Rules on the 1st page, 2nd post

2015/2016 Salary Cap

Salary Cap: $71,400,000

Cap Floor: $52,800,000

· The Salary cap will be monitored very closely this year and with 1 sim night per RL night you should have no excuse being over/under the cap

· Strict penalties will be distributed to team's who break these rules

· Player's on LTIR will not count towards your Cap

· 1st Offense: Warning PM

· 2nd Offense: Player Suspended (Top Offensive Player)

· 3rd Offense: Removal from League

League Announcement

RFA/Created Players Deadline

If you have a pending RFA who has been qualified you will have until December 1st to sign him or he will be ineligible to play in the NHL for the remainder of the season

Prospects don't have to be qualified but if you would like a player created you must do so before December 1st or he is also ineligible to play for the remainder of the season

Qualifying offers

In the NHL you have until June. 30 to submit a qualifying offer to an RFA to retain his rights. Once our draft is over I will be announcing a deadline for our league for GM's to submit qualifying offers. Once this deadline has passed all unqualified RFA's will become UFA's. Starting next season we will adhere to the June. 30th deadline for these transactions

This info will be posted on the 1st ;age of this thread and if you have any questions please ask

Archived