The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Happy Birthday Kevin Bieksa!

-Vintage Canuck-

Shouldnt there be more posts saying Happy B-Day for the Juiceman? Lets go guys! give the man his due he has earned it with a great career, good ol Grimbsy Ontario kid!

Amen!

The juice will rise from the ashes and win the Norris next year!

Only 27 replies to Juice's B-day? I would like to see it up to 50, the dude is a warrior and sticks up for the team. How many guys can you say do that on the Canucks? Dorsett? Kassian? Thats it ehhh and still no love

You're going to hate me for this post then..... Looks like JB is trying to get rid of some dead weight and another Gillis NTC contract.

Bye bye Bieksa..... http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2015/06/25/report-san-jose-interested-in-acquiring-bieksa/

I am reeling over the recent discussion of him leaving....this is the part about sports that I hate. I know eventually "veteran" players lose their impact and are forced to take a different and often lesser role...just wanted it to be here. Damn money messing up everything.

All the best to one of my all time favourite Canucks. I wear his jersey with pride and will be devastated if he goes.

I am reeling over the recent discussion of him leaving....this is the part about sports that I hate. I know eventually "veteran" players lose their impact and are forced to take a different and often lesser role...just wanted it to be here. Damn money messing up everything.

All the best to one of my all time favourite Canucks. I wear his jersey with pride and will be devastated if he goes.

No you won't...by the time training camp starts you'll have gotten over it and be ready for another season. Emotional ties to individual players are much more tenuous than we believe them to be. Markus Naslund left here and hardly anyone seemed to notice. The wheel keeps turning.

Archived