The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Simpsons vs Futurama (sign ups closed)

Dral

converted 2 people in 9 rounds is OP ?

Also the ability to kill, for members to show up tp. Probably investigations too who knows what other crap you included. Not to mention starting with more than one member to begin with so yes OPED!!!!! Try to let that sink in a bit if you can handle it.

Also the ability to kill, for members to show up tp. Probably investigations too who knows what other crap you included. Not to mention starting with more than one member to begin with so yes OPED!!!!! Try to let that sink in a bit if you can handle it.

Cult shows up yellow on investigations. BDM investigated me when I wasnt in a cult

And if the mafia had won you'd be complaining they were OP as well... I'm not really bothered, you got out played and now you're blaming me for it... it's cool...

doesn't really matter if there was 1 less SK/cult and 1 less mafia player, when the Lackey has the Vig's number from round 1... the TP alliance accidentally posts in the forum letting everyone know who all the specials are... the alliance at one point tries to vig someone who isn't even playing... you guys aren't going to win making those kinds of mistakes

PEC and Smiths played a really fantastic game

And if the mafia had won you'd be complaining they were OP as well... I'm not really bothered, you got out played and now you're blaming me for it... it's cool...

doesn't really matter if there was 1 less SK/cult and 1 less mafia player, when the Lackey has the Vig's number from round 1... the TP alliance accidentally posts in the forum letting everyone know who all the specials are... the alliance at one point tries to vig someone who isn't even playing... you guys aren't going to win making those kinds of mistakes

PEC and Smiths played a really fantastic game

Yup keep justifying it bud the bottom line is you started the game with 8 Tp vs. 7 mafia vs. 6 other. Mafia would not be oped of the TP had a normal percentage of players. I didn't make those mistakes, in fact I called out toews while he was still claiming sheriff even claiming psycho sheriff. So you can say I got out played but in a normal game of mafia a tp for 1 mafia trade off is damn good.

Then the stupidity of adding in American dad in a game you title Simpsons vs futurama is about the stupidest thing I have seen up until the Kassian trade. So at least you have that going for you.

I thought it was a horrible hosting job in the beginning but knowing everything now, it was a well hosted game. Gg

Yah that's cause you thought you were UPed but then the hosting became great when you realized you were massively OPed. Makes a lot of sense actually.

Yup keep justifying it bud the bottom line is you started the game with 8 Tp vs. 7 mafia vs. 6 other. Mafia would not be oped of the TP had a normal percentage of players. I didn't make those mistakes, in fact I called out toews while he was still claiming sheriff even claiming psycho sheriff. So you can say I got out played but in a normal game of mafia a tp for 1 mafia trade off is damn good.

Then the stupidity of adding in American dad in a game you title Simpsons vs futurama is about the stupidest thing I have seen up until the Kassian trade. So at least you have that going for you.

Despite your starting numbers being off...

the game still came down to 9 rounds, with the 2nd last round having 2 surviving TPs, 2 cult, 1 mafia...

seems like if 1 or 2 small things went differently (like the things I already mentioned for example) the game could have very easily ended differently

Despite your starting numbers being off...

the game still came down to 9 rounds, with the 2nd last round having 2 surviving TPs, 2 cult, 1 mafia...

seems like if 1 or 2 small things went differently (like the things I already mentioned for example) the game could have very easily ended differently

Ok you win Dral, if it wasn't for my stupidity in this game the TP would have easily won. Idc anymore but I hope future hosts will take this thought into consideration when hosting non traditional games of mafia. THE TOWNS ONLY TRUE POWER IN THIS GAME COMES FROM NUMBERS IF YOU TAKE AWAY THIS ADVANTAGE YOU BETTER DAMN WELL MAKE IT UP IN OTHER WAYS.

Ok you win Dral, if it wasn't for my stupidity in this game the TP would have easily won. Idc anymore but I hope future hosts will take this thought into consideration when hosting non traditional games of mafia. THE TOWNS ONLY TRUE POWER IN THIS GAME COMES FROM NUMBERS IF YOU TAKE AWAY THIS ADVANTAGE YOU BETTER DAMN WELL MAKE IT UP IN OTHER WAYS.

The game went down to the wire lol

The cult were OP.... they played a damn near perfect game and ALMOST lost (they could have if Peaches was lynched instead of otherwise)

The mafia were OP... they played a hell'va game and only really made 1 mistake in the end by inviting Virt into the mafia PM and they nearly won...

The TP were VASTLY UP... they made many mistakes, had a lot of things go against them (due to their decisions, not game mechanics) and still came close to winning....

really - 1 kill going the other could have easily changed the out come of the game... in the end it was how the players played that affected the out come of the game much more then how the game was set up... if the TP had more people, more powers, more what ever, and still won despite how things went down, then the TP would have been OP...

Archived