The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Simpsons vs Futurama (sign ups closed)

Dral

The mafia were OP... they played a hell'va game and only really made 1 mistake in the end by inviting Virt into the mafia PM and they nearly won...

Even if he is Rodger no way he's aligned with us besides I'd trust a hallucination in the form of Benedict Arnold , Philippe Pétain, Hitler , G.W. Bush and Mark Messier before I'd trust Virt

LOL you guys invited Virt into the pm when you knew he was Rodger the Alien from American Dad? I don't feel as bad for my huge blunder now. :P

I've said this several times in the past few games and they're seriously words to live by: Never trust Virt.

Thanks for hosting Dral. Good job to the cult.

If we were able to get the investigation he would have came up yellow instead of green like he did a couple rounds earlier.

No - Virt always came up the color that the person investigating him was... he still came up as Roger the Alien... and combined with all the stories he told before hand I'm REALLY surprised he lived to the end hehe

LOL you guys invited Virt into the pm when you knew he was Rodger the Alien from American Dad? I don't feel as bad for my huge blunder now. :P

I've said this several times in the past few games and they're seriously words to live by: Never trust Virt.

Zfetch did that on his own

Zfetch did that on his own

I wouldn't have invited him in if I'd been alive at that point.

That was pretty helpful.

Luckily I was online for the minute that went unedited. That's why we killed you the next round. Didn't bother with your sheriff though.

The two time Dral told me I investigated a TP, the roles were "Sideshow Bob" and "Roger the Alien"

Sorry for not fully trusting you Aladeen but your role made it seem like you'd be against Springfield.
Especially because you told me you were with the "Town"

I was told I was with "Springfield" :/

I would have really liked for otherwise to have stepped in at some point and voice her opinions. The fact she posted nothing left bdm and I blind and felt like virt was right about mafia win.

when? we investigate him he came up in red as roger, half the mafia thought well he's got to be mafia because he was in red the other half said no he's cult. I thought he was cult but then he gets invited in to the thread and was being cooperative. then all of a sudden yesterday the vote swings to me, I didn't check the thread util morning when it's too late. When I did post a bunch it was because the mafia did have a plan to win a couple times but it fell through a couple times.

If you really wanted me to go along with your plan when you PM'ed me why would make seem like a setup. Just saying I know whose left as mafia and that you want me to kill peaches. From what I knew you were a tracker/watcher, that made zero sense to me because you and bdm kept getting saved. I thought you were already working with the cult looking to take out the mafia and at the same time doing my best not to believe anything virt ( who at that time I thought was still mafia) was saying wtf do you want from me?

Like me saying anything to you would've made any difference. I'm the only mafia left for 2 rounds you want me to out myself so I can die faster??????

Archived