The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Simpsons vs Futurama (sign ups closed)

Dral

If the theory of Alex Edler being a dupe of Virtanen are true, and under the assumption that Edler is getting out his dying wishes before he is banned, we could assume Mikey is TP.

However with a Virtanen dupe, he may just be showing off and Mikey could be mafia.

Either way, Virtanen seems like the obvious choice.

Vote Virtanen87

What do they teach in schools these days if you don't know who Robert E. Lee is? And you said you're in Grade 8? smh

No doubt what has the education system become when the kids today don't even know important history like this:

duke-creek-jump-general-lee-o.gif

Oh that General Lee!

No doubt what has the education system become when the kids today don't even know important history like this:

duke-creek-jump-general-lee-o.gif

Oh that General Lee!

Loved watching reruns with my dad as a kid... he's bought all 7 seasons, and I think Daisy was my celebrity crush growing up... :P

Loved watching reruns with my dad as a kid... he's bought all 7 seasons, and I think Daisy was my celebrity crush growing up... :P

I knew this chick named Daisy in highschool, who was the laughing stock of the school cuz she couldn't handle 4/20fest and peed her pants on the way back. Some of it leaked on the streets near the skytrain station. Someone still has photos of it to this day.

Just thought I'd share.

Archived