The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Proposal Van -Pitt

Wouldn't mind this in the least. A Top D prospect and a shot at Fischer or Andersson in exchange for someone being squeezed out of the top 6 and a defenseman who may never play anything other than the bottom pairing? Bring it on!

Pittsburgh wasn't even willing to put Pouliot on the table for Kesler, yet they will package him WITH a 2nd round pick for a WORSE defenseman and a middle 6 player? Hell freezes over before the Pens dump a potential franchise offensive defenseman like him for scraps like that.

Pittsburgh wasn't even willing to put Pouliot on the table for Kesler, yet they will package him WITH a 2nd round pick for a WORSE defenseman and a middle 6 player? Hell freezes over before the Pens dump a potential franchise offensive defenseman like him for scraps like that.

They didn't want to include him for Kesler because they have a bigger need for WING rather than centre. Not because they see DP as untouchable.

No. Long story short, a member once made up a Perry rumour back in 2012 that he is coming to Vancouver. Perry ended up staying in Anahiem and the member got banned.

I've got a gut feeling that there is actually something to this rumour.

By the way VC, you should sign up for Mafia! :rolleyes:

Guys please, Treat this as a proposal not a rumour !

Everything will run more smoothly

The thing is, you've already introduced it as based off of an unknown source. Stuff's been done that can't be undone, and people will talk.

Value wise that makes a lot of sense

Yeah. Still wouldn't mind it though.

If you put Proposal on it. Its fine. Its just if you make it a [Rumor] In the trades section. Then you could get in trouble. Tell us the source mods don't get mad as long as you don't say [rumor] under trade section like i said above. You already mentioned it don't go bad a pretend nothing happened

The thing is, you've already introduced it as based off of an unknown source. Stuff's been done that can't be undone, and people will talk.

Yeah. Still wouldn't mind it though.

I understand but even in the other thread I clarified that the source wasn't credible or accepted by site standard.

As for now this is nothing but a proposal . Thanks guys.

I feel this proposal is very fair especially if the Canucks don't see a top 6 role for Kass.

Kass would be perfect in Pitt where he could flank wing on Sid or Ginos line. Create space for them and be a net presence.

DP would instantly be our best prospect.

I can see Franky getting moved because personally I think this team will only have room for 1 of him or Clendenning and Clendenning was a Benning move.

Archived