The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Goalie comparison

hateleafs

How come all the teams have more interests in talbot or the senator goalies then in lack?

Lack played in the hardest division in the nhl and got us into the playoffs but ones again the canuck player is getting downgraded. Is it just me or is that always the case when it comes to trading a canuck? Other teams usually seem to get more for they're players.

How come all the teams have more interests in talbot or the senator goalies then in lack?

Lack played in the hardest division in the nhl and got us into the playoffs but ones again the canuck player is getting downgraded. Is it just me or is that always the case when it comes to trading a canuck? Other teams usually seem to get more for they're players.

Talbot had incredible numbers this season, playing 30+ games...he is probably better than Lack.

As for the Sens goalies (Lehner & Anderson), only Sens GM Murray thinks they're better net minders than Lack...though Anderson actually might be better.

On spectors hockey

Dreger believes the New York Rangers will trade backup Cam Talbot, claiming six teams have interest in him. Dreger considers Talbot a hot property right now. The Edmonton Oilers are eager to land Talbot. The Buffalo Sabres and San Jose Sharks are also keen on Talbot. The Dallas Stars, Florida Panthers and Calgary Flames have made inquiries but arent as eager as other teams.

[

Actual source or meaningless speculation?[

Dreger believes the New York Rangers will trade backup Cam Talbot, claiming six teams have interest in him. Dreger considers Talbot a hot property right now. The Edmonton Oilers are eager to land Talbot. The Buffalo Sabres and San Jose Sharks are also keen on Talbot. The Dallas Stars, Florida Panthers and Calgary Flames have made inquiries but arent as eager as other teams.

Lehner is still young and could turn into an elite goalie where as lack has imo hit his prime. Anderson is more proven than Lack and thats why team are going after him. Now Lack and talbot are basically the same but its just that talbot has better numbers[/

Has better numbers but lack plays in a harder division no? Anaheim LA San Jose

Talbot played on a strong rangers team and may be fools gold like scrivens behind a strong LA team. Lack is the real deal and the best of the bunch. Dunno know why lehner is even highly regarded still as he's been mediocre for like 2 years. Still just based on hype for him.

Talbot played on a strong rangers team and may be fools gold like scrivens behind a strong LA team. Lack is the real deal and the best of the bunch. Dunno know why lehner is even highly regarded still as he's been mediocre for like 2 years. Still just based on hype for him.

Yea Lehner has really struggled whenever he has been up in the bigs. I think he is more similar to Markstrom in that regard, but I really think Lehner is going to be a bust. Some team will overpay for him though. I dont think Lack is given due as a solid starter, probably because he doesnt have that big name pedigree and most of the GM's in the league are not too bright.

Lack plays on the west coast. Heck most teams in the east haven't heard of the Sedins let alone Eddie Lack

Lehner is still young and could turn into an elite goalie where as lack has imo hit his prime. Anderson is more proven than Lack and thats why team are going after him. Now Lack and talbot are basically the same but its just that talbot has better numbers

Anderson is 34 for Petes sake. I cant see any real interest in him especially after an injury plagued season. Eddie is just starting to scratch the surface and if the Canucks decide to trade him he should be valued just a notch below Talbot

Archived