The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2015-16 (Taking Applications for New GMs!)

canuck2xtreme

Waivers: The Habs place Mark Arcobello on waivers with the intention of sending him down to North Dakota.

Assignment: The Habs assign Shea Theodore to North Dakota (does not require waivers).

Recall: Montreal recalls Anton Slepyshev and Chris Wagner.

Updated Lines (inside spoiler below):

Domi - Galchenyuk - Nash

Johansson - Soderberg - Larkin

Fleischmann - Grabovski - Read

Bollig - Haula - Tikhonov

Slepyshev - Wagner

Burns - Johnson

Demers - Greene

Miller - Morrow

Postma

Lundqvist

Greiss

Bellemare injured .

Logan Shaw will move into the 4th Line

Blues Bottom Six / Extra Forwards Update

Mitchell - Legwand - Comeau

Sprong - Laich - Shaw

Bickell - Bellemare

With Dave Legwand finally added a Scorerpoint last Night , Bryan Bickell remains the only Blues Player without

any Poolpoints so far. 

Glad he's working well for you Bomba.  Had a few people scoff at the idea that he was a worthwhile prospect to have in my prospect pool - I gues it goes to show that you never know.  He was a 3rd rd pick who has been improving considerably the last year or so.  Nice pickup.

Glad he's working well for you Bomba.  Had a few people scoff at the idea that he was a worthwhile prospect to have in my prospect pool - I gues it goes to show that you never know.  He was a 3rd rd pick who has been improving considerably the last year or so.  Nice pickup.

ya... nice to see that he made his debut tonight.  Hope he will get some more shots this season 

to sad for you that kulak got send down but i m sure he will come back during the season 

ya... nice to see that he made his debut tonight.  Hope he will get some more shots this season 

to sad for you that kulak got send down but i m sure he will come back during the season 

No worries at all Bomba - got Brodie back now, hopefully he'll make a difference - and needed the D a lot more than a forward so was very happy to have Kulak when we were so short - thanks Bomba.

The Anaheim Ducks would like to recall Paul Byron and send down Max Talbot: Here are the updated lines:

Nate Gerbe David Krejci Drew Stafford

Gabriel Bourque Martin Hanzal Mark Stone

Paul Byron Sean Couturier Troy Brouwer

Jordie Nolan Cody Hodgson Zack Smith

Defenseman

Ryan McDonagh - Drew Doughty

Mark Stuart - Luke Schenn

Justin Falk - David Warsofsky

Goalies

Semyon Varlamov

Al Montoya

A reminder to all while C2X is sorting out his internet issues: Player movement, be it waivers, no waivers, callups..et cetera need to be posted in a clear single issue post basically a one liner post stating for example

"Waivers: The London Knights Waive Peter Puck, with the intention of assigning him to the minor league affiliate Saskatoon Blades"

THen you can make another post with all your updated rosters and stuff in it....this is to eliminate any hard feelings when GM's might miss a waiver or other change that affects the outcome of the game due to being "burried in a wall of text". 

Thank you. 

EDIT: can you tell I am on the hunt for a nice waiver wire addition to the Rangers? hehehe

Also, Arby's post with 3 or so movements in one post seems logical too because he used a spoiler to hide the updated roster, and thereby keeping the player moves clear and concise. 

A reminder to all while C2X is sorting out his internet issues: Player movement, be it waivers, no waivers, callups..et cetera need to be posted in a clear single issue post basically a one liner post stating for example

"Waivers: The London Knights Waive Peter Puck, with the intention of assigning him to the minor league affiliate Saskatoon Blades"

THen you can make another post with all your updated rosters and stuff in it....this is to eliminate any hard feelings when GM's might miss a waiver or other change that affects the outcome of the game due to being "burried in a wall of text". 

Thank you. 

EDIT: can you tell I am on the hunt for a nice waiver wire addition to the Rangers? hehehe

Also, Arby's post with 3 or so movements in one post seems logical too because he used a spoiler to hide the updated roster, and thereby keeping the player moves clear and concise. 

It has always been recommended to post ONE transaction per post and it must be clearly labeled:

Waivers:

Team places Player on Waivers.

tumblr_static_12f2h59h49sg84s4s00g04cc8.

The New York Rangers THREE STARS of the Month of October have narrowed down to Mike Smith, Juri Hudler, Thomas Vanek, Andrej Sekera, Nikolay Kulemin, Henrik Sedin and Jarome Iginla. While Mike and Juri battle for the First Star, the remaining field, most of whom are on the ice tonight, will be trying to eek out a 3rd star nod in our first month of the season! Stars announced tomorrow morning, November 1st! 

Archived