The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2015-16 (Taking Applications for New GMs!)

canuck2xtreme

Hello all,

I just chatted with the commish. To update you all, c2x has had some recent health problems in the last two weeks in addition to the board update. Spent some time in the hospital. He is alright though. In his words, "It's been a perfect storm of crap."

He has updated pickup with everything up to three days ago from my notes to him. It should all be reflected tomorrow morning. Anything still outstanding I will post today. He will start plugging away on cap sheets this afternoon. Still not sure about his CDC access. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Sorry to hear that Curt's not been well - hospital is not fun at the best of times and with a young family I imagine that's been tough on them all. Fingers crossed he's on his way to a speedy recovery - CDC takes a back seat under such circumstances and after so many years of running this league, he deserved an extended break. Shame it's been so fraught!

SIGNING: The Vancouver Canucks have signed defenseman Brett Pesce to a three year deal.

Brett Pesce: 3 years, $ 2.4 million dollar contract ( $ 800,000.00 per season ).

Absolutely thrilled with the progress that Brett Pesce has made since we drafted him. He has forced our hand and we will open up a roster spot for him on the blue line.  With that being said, anyone looking for depth on defense, contact us via PM to open discussions.  

Stoll is missing from my pickup while Bordeleau should be in the minors.

Waivers:

Florida places Patrick Bordeleau on waivers

Assignment:

Florida assigns Dylan DeMelo to the minors.

Activation:

Florida activates Michal Roszival from the LTIR.

Archived