The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2015-16 (Taking Applications for New GMs!)

canuck2xtreme

Mike you're far too efficient at this. What effect will the constant recall/demotions have on these young players? :lol:

Nice problem to have, wish I had some depth.

Activation: Dennis Seidenberg from IR to the Active Roster

Josi - Hedman 

De Haan - Parayko

Seidenberg - Tennyson

Hainsey - Orpik

Tampa is looking to strengthen its forwards. Reports are that Orpik and Hainsey are available.

ASSIGNMENT: Ryan Strome and Barclay Goodrow to the Minors (no waivers)

Pavelski - Tavares - Okposo

Grabner - Hertl - Clutterbuck

Desjardins - Tierney - Brown

IR Clarkson

Minors:

Goodrow - Molin - Strome

Aberg - Hamilton - Torres

Kristo - Bailey - Ambroz

Nieves - Clune

i feel with you 

:lol:

I of course did know I filled out my roster with a good number of, I will call, role players? But their role remains to produce at a level consistent to that they may have proven in the past... And there remains an expectation to their Oiler jersey, team and its performance. Regardless of whether we are a contender or not.

Coaching and management are considering what accountabilities are at its disposal, line combinations and moves to improve performance.

Waivers: The Habs place Mark Arcobello on waivers with the intention of sending him down to North Dakota.

Assignment: The Habs assign Shea Theodore to North Dakota (does not require waivers).

Recall: Montreal recalls Anton Slepyshev and Chris Wagner.

Updated Lines (inside spoiler below):

Hidden Content

Just bumping this post for the next Pickup update. I still have Arcobello on there but he's been claimed on waivers.

Just checkin in from the tropics ;)

Looks like Draisaitl, Hansen and Tarasenko at the ones holdin down in the GM's absence. Like, whoa! Shattenkirk back should provide a kickstart, as he eases back into the lineup.

I did call up Drasaitl on October 29th, and he hasn't appeared on my pickup yet, so there's a small avalanche of points waiting for me still. But still... My division... :( FML.

anyone in the west wanna change names? Lol.

Archived