The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

four players or the field - who would you bet on?

chickenman92

Benning has stated we will go after the best player available. Im taking that to mean a forward or defence. I think this year all of the top D man will go high, especially after what chicago just proved. My bet is a top forward prospect will fall by the 23rd pick, benning will grab him. I think we will go D after

What exactly did Chicago prove? That you can win by giving your top 4 defensemen huge minutes, as long as your forward lines are deep as hell and you dominate puck possession? Not every team can do that...

Jeremy Roy. I also like the idea of trading Eddler and Markstrom. This means we go with Miller and Lack and by the time we are done with Miller Lack and Demko should be the guys.

If we trade Edler we're selecting top 3 in the 2016 draft. Which, I wouldn't complain, but lots of people would and bam! there goes Benning.

The Vancouver Canucks select with the 23rrd pick!!!

From the Barrie Colts of the Ontario Hockey League.....,

Goaltender, MACKENZIE BLACKWOOD.

I would get so pissed if they said Barrie Colts followed by Mackenzie Blackwood instead of Rasmus Andersson.

Okay, so we've all seen those bets in the playoffs where you can take say two teams or the other teams in the playoffs. Well I'd like to open this up to Canucks nation and see who would put their money on four guesses as to who Vancouver will draft with their first pick - currently 23. Or would you what to put your money on the rest of the players in the NHL Draft?

I'll take Jansen, Chabot, Carlsson and Carlo as my 4 guys.

Who you betting on, four players of your choice or the field?

Chabot

Harkins

Boeser

Kylington

in that order

I'm convinced Benning has Harkins as his BPA

if benning gets a high 2nd round pick, i'ld go for the best forward with the 23rd pick...someone like boeser or merkley...

i'ld rather he trade each year for d-men who have matured their game or who are close...

i doubt the d-men they could draft at 23 will turn out any better than who would be available in the top end of the 2nd.....i could be all wet though...

Good scouting Smithers Joe haha...Boesser is our man. Looks like a power forward who can shoot the puck

Benning has stated we will go after the best player available. Im taking that to mean a forward or defence. I think this year all of the top D man will go high, especially after what chicago just proved. My bet is a top forward prospect will fall by the 23rd pick, benning will grab him. I think we will go D after

:P gotta be worth something :P

Archived