ARZ:

1st Rd. Pick, 2015 (CHI)

2nd Rd. Pick, 2015 (ARZ)

Mark Arcobello

VAN:

Dan Hamhuis

Eddie Lack

5th Rd. Pick, 2015 (NYR)

ARZ thickens their defense and gets a decent goalie in case Smith gets injured or plays like crap again this year, as well as a personality to add to the room.

VAN gets picks and a 4th line center.

VAN:

Jannik Hansen

WPG:

3rd Rd. Pick, 2015 (WPG)

Secondary scoring for WPG, pick for VAN.

VAN:

Chris Higgins

CGY:

2nd Rd. Pick, 2015 (VAN)

23rd: Gurianov/Boeser/J. Roy

30th: Andersson/N. Roy

33rd: Fischer/Larsson

54th: Hintz

78th: Jones

114th: Smallman

144th: ???

174th: ???

Sign Andrej Sekera, Adam McQuaid, and re-sign Brad Richardson and Yannick Weber

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Baertschi-Horvat-Vrbata

Bonino-Richardson-Kassian

Gaunce-Arcobello/Vey-Dorsett

Vey/Arcobello

Edler-Tanev

Sekera-Weber

Sbisa-McQuaid

Corrado, Stanton, Clendening

Miller

Markstrom

The Arizona deal is bad IMO, take out our 5th rounder and Arcobello. Pointless for us to get Arcobello when we can re-sign richardson, use Vey or at a stretch Gaunce..Eddie lack could fetch there 2nd on his own, and Hamhuis is worth more than the 30th pick

Lack+Hamhuis for 30+32+60.....Lack=32 Hamhuis=30+60

I agree with the Hansen deal

When it comes to Higgins I personally do think he is worth a 2nd. But i would try to make a deal with Pittsburgh, Columbus, Jersey, Philly or NYR before I offered him up to Calgary

And i am not to sure where Bieksa disappeared to on the Roster??

The Arizona deal is bad IMO, take out our 5th rounder and Arcobello. Pointless for us to get Arcobello when we can re-sign richardson, use Vey or at a stretch Gaunce..Eddie lack could fetch there 2nd on his own, and Hamhuis is worth more than the 30th pick

Lack+Hamhuis for 30+32+60.....Lack=32 Hamhuis=30+60

I agree with the Hansen deal

When it comes to Higgins I personally do think he is worth a 2nd. But i would try to make a deal with Pittsburgh, Columbus, Jersey, Philly or NYR before I offered him up to Calgary

And i am not to sure where Bieksa disappeared to on the Roster??

Thanks for the input... the thing with Higgins is that he's stated (I can't find it, but I know he's said it) that he doesn't like playing out east because of too much pressure from his family. That's why he likes it out here so much. He's played in CGY before, and they have one of our 2nd rounders, so I just put 2 and 2 together...

And I'm not sure where Bieksa went either... check under the sofa cushions maybe?

Thanks for the input... the thing with Higgins is that he's stated (I can't find it, but I know he's said it) that he doesn't like playing out east because of too much pressure from his family. That's why he likes it out here so much. He's played in CGY before, and they have one of our 2nd rounders, so I just put 2 and 2 together...

And I'm not sure where Bieksa went either... check under the sofa cushions maybe?

Yeah I get that with Higgins, I just dont want to see him in Calgary and make us look bad LOL.

Sign Andrej Sekera, Adam McQuaid, and re-sign Brad Richardson and Yannick Weber

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Baertschi-Horvat-Vrbata

Bonino-Richardson-Kassian

Gaunce-Arcobello/Vey-Dorsett

Vey/Arcobello

Edler-Tanev

Sekera-Weber

Sbisa-McQuaid

Corrado, Stanton, Clendening

Miller

Markstrom

I'd rather keep Bonino at center :D and push Richardson down to 4th line.

But may I suggest Grenier in front of Gaunce? Grenier > Gaunce atm, he is a bit older and i think with his play in Utica this season he may deserve a look there.

Gaunce should stay for another year in Utica and play center, then come up next year :D

Yea but who do we draft?

23rd: Gurianov/Boeser/N. Roy/J. Roy

30th: Andersson/N. Roy

33rd: Fischer/Larsson

54th: Hintz

78th: Jones

114th: Smallman

144th: ???

174th: ???

You should know about Denis Guryanov, Brock Boeser, Jeremy Roy, and

Rasmus Andersson Anders Rasmusson by now,

Nicolas Roy is a center, but he's pretty big at 6'4, 198 lbs and could probably be converted to RW. I wouldn't even mind him at 23. An aggressive power center who has the ability to dominate on the forecheck. The first thing you will notice about Nicolas Roy is that he is a full-framed figure who powers through his strides and finishes his checks. Subsequently, you will notice his nose for the net; he cannot be knocked off stride easily and has a good set of hands around the net. All-in-all, a big-bodied, imposing presence on the ice who threatens the opposition with his deadly medley of size and skill. - See more at: http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=151361#sthash.i1drF0o8.dpuf

Christian Fischer isn't as big (6'1), but he's a natural RW, which shores up our depth at that position (we currently only have Virtanen, Grenier, and Jensen at RW) He's fast and goes straight to the net, but is more of a secondary player than a prime player.

Jacob Larsson is a defenseman, one of the top 5 Euro skaters in the draft, and bigger and more well-rounded than Gabriel Carlsson. If he falls down to the mid-30s, we should definitely snatch him up.

Roope Hintz is a winger (either side), and definitely one we should take a look at in the late 2nd if we get a pick there.

A highly intelligent Finn who can play the role of scorer or playmaker; has killer instincts and a keen eye for scoring opportunities. Very high hockey-IQ and has incredible awareness on the ice; is able to play the puck creatively, all the while creating space for his adjoining teammates. Creates separation, not through physical play, but through outskating the opposition. His proactivity, recognizing and taking advantage of scoring chances, makes him a valuable teammate and offensive catalyst for whoever he plays with. A very good skater that is able to create chances through his speed. Possesses a hard, accurate release on his shot, as well as good hands and overall puckhandling ability. All-in-all, a prolific scoring threat that continuously plays with jump and provides energy for teammates. - See more at: http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=92117#sthash.d4cjdAsU.dpuf

Caleb Jones may be this year's Cole Cassels of defensemen.

A versatile two-way defenseman that can fill many different roles and team needs in certain situations due to his workmanlike approach to his position. Possesses a tireless motor and is aggressive on the blue-line. Physicality and board battles are the anchors that hold his game together. Works hard in all situations and is a step ahead in problem solving. Exhibits good mobility, a quick, accurate shot from the point, and an active stick. All-in-all, a heads-up defenseman who plays a solid, smart all-around game. - See more at: http://www.eliteprospects.com/player.php?player=199902#sthash.Sa3lC1zI.dpuf

Spencer Smallman isn't as small as he sounds (6'1, 187) and is Benning's meat and potatoes kinda player

Ultimately, I would love to see us select Roy in the first (either one), and then depending how many seconds we get, Andersson and then Hintz, and if we get a third, Caleb Jones, or in the fourth if he falls to us, and then Smallman in the fourth or fifth round.

Yeah I get that with Higgins, I just dont want to see him in Calgary and make us look bad LOL.

I just want higgy gone lol. please dear god trade him. I know hes good, hes got value, hes great on pk and very defensively responsible but the guy drives me nuts. Deal him for a 3rd or package him for a 2nd.

I would be totally fine with:

Vancouver Canucks:

Eddie Lack

Chris Higgins

in exchange for:

Buffalo Sabres:

31st Overall

and a medicore prospect

Just move higgy please. With the 31st we might be able to snag Jeremy Roy perhaps.

I would be totally fine with:

Vancouver Canucks:

Eddie Lack

Chris Higgins

in exchange for:

Buffalo Sabres:

31st Overall

and a medicore prospect

Just move higgy please. With the 31st we might be able to snag Jeremy Roy perhaps.

How original

Archived