The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

AV named head coach candidate for 2016 World Cup

3 presidents trophys just makes it worse that he has no cup. Also everyone knows that the stanley cup is the only trophy that counts

3 President's trophies shows how well he can get his team going.

Cups aren't the only measurement of success. Dan Bylsma has one, but there's no way I'd consider him a better coach than AV.

there's no way I'd consider him a better coach than AV.

I would. He has a cup. Vigneault doesn't.

Vigneault leans too heavily on having the best goalie in the league at the time. When he isn't gifted this, he's a mediocre coach with a poor record.

Jack Adams is picked by guys like Botchford and Tony G so I put zero stock in that. At all.

If you have a team that wins 3 president's trophies you should be able to win at least one cup. He failed, and will continue to do so.

He's not a cup winning coach. I said it when we first hired him, repeated it through his tenure, and it'll be the same in NY - even with favourable reffing now.

Vigneault leans too heavily on having the best goalie in the league at the time. When he isn't gifted this, he's a mediocre coach with a poor record.

Jack Adams is picked by guys like Botchford and Tony G so I put zero stock in that. At all.

If you have a team that wins 3 president's trophies you should be able to win at least one cup. He failed, and will continue to do so.

He's not a cup winning coach. I said it when we first hired him, repeated it through his tenure, and it'll be the same in NY - even with favourable reffing now.

Says the guy who was a noted AV hater during his time here.

Keep it up slick. Your schtick looks dumber and dumber as time goes by... :rolleyes:

BTW: Why did you retire the old "Scarecrow" sig? Because Vigneault's first year in NY made it look like the idiocy that it was?

Oh my... I don't know what to say, but I bet AV does

vigneaultcrackup.jpg

Archived