The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Bozak available for a 2nd round pick

@DamoSpin:

Asking price for Tyler Bozak appears to be a second round pick.

Man, that's an incredibly cheap and reasonable price. Bozak is a solid 2C. 29 years old, $4.2m for 3 mor years. No clue why TO would have him on the block in the first place and second of all for such a low price. That would make Kadri their 1C and Holland their 2C.

That sounds cheap. Great draft though so it wouldn't hurt Toronto esspecially if its an early 2nd. Thats pretty good value a normal draft that be crazy. I really think this draft is going to have more nhler's then 2003's. It may not have as many elite talents in the forward group but I really feel good about this draft. Hope we can get a few 3rds too.

Being completely honest, I don't get a lot of the posts you make like this one and don't get why you make them to begin with.

Forgets to take his meds.

Perhaps Pittsburgh may go for him. Sutter for Bozak?

Pens need wingers. Bozak might be an upgrade over Sutter, but the little cap space the Pens do have has to go towards finding someone to compliment Malkin and Crosby.

@DamoSpin:

Asking price for Tyler Bozak appears to be a second round pick.

Man, that's an incredibly cheap and reasonable price. Bozak is a solid 2C. 29 years old, $4.2m for 3 mor years. No clue why TO would have him on the block in the first place and second of all for such a low price. That would make Kadri their 1C and Holland their 2C.

So in the trade market today, Talbot is worth two Bozaks? :bigblush:

Archived