The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck Fantasy Draft (1Hr Time limit)

Drewismyname

My 2 year old son hit a button while i was putting Eichel on Clagarys roster and adjusting his salary and now it says draft is over

It does not really matter as Gm's still make their picks in the thread and we - the commisioners just click on claim/drop and add them to your rosters that way.

Nothing has changed

This is my first time doing an offline fantrax draft ...Sorry for any confusion.

My 2 year old son hit a button while i was putting Eichel on Clagarys roster and adjusting his salary and now it says draft is over

It does not really matter as Gm's still make their picks in the thread and we - the commisioners just click on claim/drop and add them to your rosters that way.

Nothing has changed

This is my first time doing an offline fantrax draft ...Sorry for any confusion.

It has been put back to where it was before no worries :)

I would like to thank Drewismyname for the excellent job hosting, and to CDC for making all of this possible...

I would also like to say hi to our fans at our draft party who are watching... you guys are the best and we love you...

Also, congratulations to the Stanley Cup Champions, the Chicago Blackhawks, on another great playoffs run.

With the 25th pick in the CDC Puck League Fantasy Draft, the Arizona Coyotes draft Ryan Getzlaf of the Anaheim Ducks.

Can_Kaz_L.jpg

Archived