The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck Fantasy Draft (1Hr Time limit)

Drewismyname

At 10:37 tomorrow (if my math is wrong plz correct me) the blues are on the clock. Nashville may make up their pick any time but until they do keep on picking gms.

That's right. 10:37 am Pacific time.

When you commit to a gm league you should know where you are in the draft without being pm'ed.

we do this in case this gm has a busy day or unexpected event.

Five picks ahead is ridiculous. If you need this much of a warning you don't have enough commitment to this league.

Feel free to pm all thirty GMs of the draft order guys, then we all know where we are in the list.

Wait..

lol :)

The best solution to Gms who aren't committed is to let them be skipped. I don't care if I have to pick for another five teams if the GMs aren't committed, I will. That is the solution to slow picks, not babying GMs.

Feel free to pm all thirty GMs of the draft order guys, then we all know where we are in the list.

Wait..

lol :)

The best solution to Gms who aren't committed is to let them be skipped. I don't care if I have to pick for another five teams if the GMs aren't committed, I will. That is the solution to slow picks, not babying GMs.

Good call. Maybe we can speed it up to 4 hours, except no time limit from 10 pm till 10 am?

Good call. Maybe we can speed it up to 4 hours, except no time limit from 10 pm till 10 am?

Why 10pm-10am? I like 9-9 or 9-8 if any changes are made. I did always think 8 hours was a bit much, but ultimately it's up to Drew and Buddha's Hand. If 4 is too short then I like 6 hours.

Archived