The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ariz's #3 OA?(discussion)

I think this high pick will be flipped. Probably the targets(eg:Strome, Hanifin,?) seem lukewarm about going there-who can blame them?

On HFBoards seen suggested:

CBJ:Anisimov, Rychel, their #8 OA. (need to add more, perhaps?)

Colorado: ROR & their #10 OA. Ariz would have the space to sign this money-grubber.

How about Philly? To their #7 OA they have a wealth of great young fwds..Say, Couturier & another prospect?

ROR for number 3?

If I'm Arizona I'm keeping number 3. And if I had an insane moment and considered it; I would want the right to negotiate a long term deal first.

This is a rebuilding team. They cannot afford one year and done!

Phoenix worked too hard to finish 29th to give up the pick. I mean it takes a serious organizational commitment to be this bad. Only Buffalo was better at it last year. And of course the Oilers were given what is essentially a lifetime achievement award for their consistent success at failing.

Phoenix worked too hard to finish 29th to give up the pick. I mean it takes a serious organizational commitment to be this bad. Only Buffalo was better at it last year. And of course the Oilers were given what is essentially a lifetime achievement award for their consistent success at failing.

:lol: +1

Archived