The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumor) (Eklund) 12 Quick Hit Draft Eve Rumors: On Lucic, O'Reilly, Bieksa and more

If we posted every Eklund rumour this board would be a crap storm. He has literally not reported anything that has come true before it has happened.

There should be a specific sub rule about Eklund because lets face it he has about as much credibility as "some guy in a coffee shop"

I still don't take Eklund that seriously but ever since he got the Salo signing right I cant help but think there's a diamond in the bucket of crap he's giving us.

I remember everyone laughing when he said Salo was going to TB and all of a sudden boom he was. I was shocked and the Garrison signing didn't make up for it at the time.

If we posted every Eklund rumour this board would be a crap storm. He has literally not reported anything that has come true before it has happened.

There should be a specific sub rule about Eklund because lets face it he has about as much credibility as "some guy in a coffee shop"

Well actually, some guy in a coffee shop ended up telling us about the Virtanen pick and details about the draft last year lol.

Surprisingly Eklund has gotten things right, like the Carter and Richards trades.... Still didnt think he was very credible but then he got the Salo signing right.

Have you tried not clicking on the link? It seems your energy would be best wasted in other threads.

Why did you even post this. EKLUND IS NOT A VALID SOURCE

I don't like him but if other so called insiders that rarely call the trades correctly then why not allow this clown. Friedman dreger Mckenzie ect. No better or worse. TAke it for what's it worth these guys look at teams needs then make educated guesses. And say " what I'm hearing is"

Why did you even post this. EKLUND IS NOT A VALID SOURCE

The "why" part.... is to generate discussion. Eklund is a valid source at this moment according to board rules. You never had to read it. So...onto the rumors ....and since he always gets them wrong I'll call it the other way :) I wonder how many I will get right?

-Bieksa is not heading to sharks

-the leafs *are* in a rush to move Kessel before the draft, but can't get anyone to take on his salary

-Edmonton does not want Lucic, because they don't need him

-The Devils, Sabres, Canes and Leafs may be be interested in ROR, but he's going to Dallas or Arizona

-San Jose and Buffalo are not the front runners for Talbot, Edmonton is the front runner

-who cares about Del Zotto

-Ribiero will go back to the Preds

-St Louis will keep Oshie, he's not going to Arizona

-Craig Anderson isn't going to the Oilers. In fact, he isn't going anywhere. Instead Lehner will be moved. The least likely goalie to be moved is the ham-burglar, because everyone loves burgers.

Archived