The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Much of the same....

19naslund19

this is why we should of took action last year and got rid of Higgins and Mathais, now you know how high these 2nd rounders are valued.

I didn't vouch for this at the start of the season, but at the deadline when Glencross fetched a 2nd, I wanted them gone. Now Matthias walks for free and Higgins is just ugh

Back to the losing 80's with Linden and Benning and notWeis-brod in charge. This team is priming for a top 3 pick next year. Same ol' attitude with this team and ownership. How did Schneider (a top 5 goalie entering prime) only get Horvat? Hamilton got like 4 picks???

Canucks have the worst end of things compared to other teams. We are old, soft, slow and everyone around us has leapfrogged us.

I didn't vouch for this at the start of the season, but at the deadline when Glencross fetched a 2nd, I wanted them gone. Now Matthias walks for free and Higgins is just ugh

It is so Vancouver Canuck to minimize asset value or let assets walk for free.

As long as Acquaman has a gun to the management teams' heads to make the playoffs every year, decisions will always be made with a very short term view.

Never get the trades done....always on the outside. Feels like déjà vu....

Why do I feel a "there wasn't the right deal for the team", or a "this was the best we were offered" speech coming.

Would you like a tissue? Is the day done? Has the season started? Relax. Have a cookie. Have your Mom pour you some milk. You'll feel so much better.

We did not have the assets or cap to make anything close to the kind of deals that have happened so far. LA got fleeced, especially if Lucic walks. These were some pretty bold moves and it's going to take a very long time to see how they turn out.

The OP is right. This management group has dropped the ball hard. I thought they wanted to compete for a spot every year while they built up their next core from within? Tank time.

Would you like a tissue? Is the day done? Has the season started? Relax. Have a cookie. Have your Mom pour you some milk. You'll feel so much better.

Archived