The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

6 hours ago, Dungass said:

Am I the only one thinking that Brock should stay home for this upcoming road trip?  Not impressed with his shot last night, had none of the zip we saw so many times last year.

I hate to say it, but this is a contract year for Brock.  This might be figuring in to his decision to try to play through his injury, instead of sitting out 4-6 weeks to let it heal fully.  

Boeser said he was fine. The medical staff would keep him out of the line up if he was making things worse.

NHL players don't simply sit out of games when things are not going their way.

On 11/1/2018 at 9:28 AM, Dungass said:

Am I the only one thinking that Brock should stay home for this upcoming road trip?  Not impressed with his shot last night, had none of the zip we saw so many times last year.

I hate to say it, but this is a contract year for Brock.  This might be figuring in to his decision to try to play through his injury, instead of sitting out 4-6 weeks to let it heal fully.  

This aged really well.

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, aGENT said:

I think Brock's ok and back to normal guys :lol:

I guess this is what playing through the pain/injury looks like.

He was obviously off with his intensity, release, skating, shooting percentage etc... I’d say that all looks to be working itself through!

edit -I didn’t even like Brock and EP on the same line - no chemistry whatsoever!

Edited by nzan

27 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

I heard on Donnie and the Moj that Boeser won't be playing tomorrow against Detroit.  I tried to look it up but couldn't find anything.  Could someone confirm?

Re-tweaked his groin on Friday.