The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

22 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

Last season after Boeser got a hat trick he went off going almost a goal per game until he injured his wrist.  Let's see if the same happens this year minus injuring the wrist.

Actually he didn't score a goal for the next five games after his hat trick. After that though, he had a string of 6 goals in 4 games.

44 minutes ago, -AJ- said:

Actually he didn't score a goal for the next five games after his hat trick. After that though, he had a string of 6 goals in 4 games.

I believe from the hat trick against Pittsburgh Boeser had a run of 19 goals in 20 games or something like that.  I guess that's true, but that was really the point where his goal scoring took off cause he only had 3 goals total before that.

5 minutes ago, Rindiculous said:

I believe from the hat trick against Pittsburgh Boeser had a run of 19 goals in 20 games or something like that.  I guess that's true, but that was really the point where his goal scoring took off cause he only had 3 goals total before that.

Yep, he had 2 goals in 9 games prior to that game and including that game, then scored 19 goals in 26 games or 16 in 20 if you exclude the 5 game drought after his hat trick.

16 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Brock's hat trick moves him up a bunch in the all-time Canuck scoring list.  Not passing any comparables here.

102.  Michel Petit D 226 24 57 81
103.  Brock Boeser RW 90 42 35 77
104.  Peter Schaefer LW 194 37 40 77
105.  Jiri Slegr D 154 12 65 77
106.  Ted Taylor LW 191 35 40 75

The GP compared to the guys around him :lol:

• Upvote 2

Where are the goals going to come from?

2017/18

Daniel - 23 in 81 games

Henrik - 3 in 82 games

Vanek - 17 in 61 games

2018/19

Pettersson - 15 in 26 games

Horvat - 14 in 32 games

Boeser - 9 in 19 games

Virtanen - 9 in 32 games

It's only just beginning...

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Did Brock ever confirm what he really said to EP40 after that insane backhand pass from his knees to Brock in the slot?  The "That's F'd, you're F'd, holy F" meme is kinda funny but I suspect he would not want people thinking that's actually what he said.

5 hours ago, NUCKER67 said:

Where are the goals going to come from?

2017/18

Daniel - 23 in 81 games

Henrik - 3 in 82 games

Vanek - 17 in 61 games

2018/19

Pettersson - 15 in 26 games

Horvat - 14 in 32 games

Boeser - 9 in 19 games

Virtanen - 9 in 32 games

It's only just beginning...

I guess we know lol.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

Does anyone else have a link to the Building Brock documentary? The only one on YouTube got taken down and I can’t find it anywhere else... 

thanks in advance!!

It is on SN again a number of times over the next few days if you have SN. I recorded it after the game yesterday but the game went a bit late so it started at the 8 min mark. So I am recording it again later tonight to watch tomorrow. But there are many other times if you have SN.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

It is on SN again a number of times over the next few days if you have SN. I recorded it after the game yesterday but the game went a bit late so it started at the 8 min mark. So I am recording it again later tonight to watch tomorrow. But there are many other times if you have SN.

Recorded the late viewing as well.  Just watched it.  I think there are 30 other teams kicking themselves right now.  Who’s cutting those damn onions anyway :) 

Edited by sonoman
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sonoman said:

Recorded the late viewing as well.  Just watched it.  I think there are 30 other teams kicking themselves right now.  Who’s cutting those damn onions anyway :) 

Haven't watched it yet. Gonna when I get home tomorrow. I am not a sentimental guy....but as I get older I find I have become alot more sentimental lol.  This one is gonna get me I think lol.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, 250Integra said:

Does anyone else have a link to the Building Brock documentary? The only one on YouTube got taken down and I can’t find it anywhere else... 

thanks in advance!!

I think it’s being aired after HNIC on Saturday.  Check TV listings.