The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

Tell me what you think

I saved the exact point of the video. Guy in the costume lol. He looks SO much like Brock does he not? This vids from 2012. not sure it could be him but LOOKS SO SIMILAR!

Don't ask why I'm listening to Taylor Swift:lol: 

• Hydration 1
39 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Tell me what you think

I saved the exact point of the video. Guy in the costume lol. He looks SO much like Brock does he not? This vids from 2012. not sure it could be him but LOOKS SO SIMILAR!

Don't ask why I'm listening to Taylor Swift:lol: 

I can see the resemblance, but it's probably helped by the fact that glasses hide his eyes.

The Lotto Line got back together and Boeser's empty net apple slides him into 45th in all-time Canuck scoring.

44.  Bobby Lalonde C 353 72 117 189
45.  Brock Boeser RW 222 87 97 184
46.  Ivan Boldirev C 216 80 104 184
  • Hydration 1

Boeser's big night boosts him into 44th in all-time Canuck scoring

43.  Gerry O'Flaherty LW 435 98 95 193
44.  Brock Boeser RW 225 88 101 189
45.  Bobby Lalonde C 353 72 117 189
  • Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Huggy Bear 1
  • 2 weeks later...

With Pettersson out, and being on a completely new line with Bo and Hogz...I would like to see Boeser take over a game on his own. Starting to see him drive play on his own more often this season, wanna see him do it now with no Pettersson. 

I think he needs that confidence that he can do it without Petey, just like he did in his rookie season. I believe in his game as he has certainly turned it around and is showing to be a complete player. Seemed to be dragging his feet a bit this past game, but I've liked his compete level in the last 6-7 games.  I still think he has another level to his play that he hasn't quite shown yet.

I fully believe he still has it in him to be a dominant player on his own.

1 minute ago, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

With Pettersson out, and being on a completely new line with Bo and Hogz...I would like to see Boeser take over a game on his own. Starting to see him drive play on his own more often this season, wanna see him do it now with no Pettersson. 

I think he needs that confidence that he can do it without Petey, just like he did in his rookie season. I believe in his game as he has certainly turned it around and is showing to be a complete player. Seemed to be dragging his feet a bit this past game, but I've liked his compete level in the last 6-7 games.  I still think he has another level to his play that he hasn't quite shown yet.

Yeah Boeser away from Petey/Miller can drive play more and Hogger is a good #2 offensively 

Boeser's assist on Hoglander's late goal moves him into 43rd in all-time Canuck scoring.

42.  Harold Snepsts D 781 35 160 195
43.  Brock Boeser RW 234 91 103 194
44.  Gerry O'Flaherty LW 435 98 95 193
On 3/20/2021 at 1:23 AM, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Boeser + Pettersson reminds me of Daniel + Henrik.  The chemistry can be unreal at time.

Yet, I definitely remember when during their prime, Henrik played without Daniel (injured) and he took his game to the next level since he also has to be the shooter as well as the passer.  When Daniel had his Art Ross season, he was starting to drive the play more rather than just waiting for Henrik to make his move.

While I dislike Elias being out due to injuries, this almost seems like it is allowing Brock to spread his wings more.  

I hope that going forward they will just have Brock with Horvat instead of with Pettersson.  

• 2 weeks later...