The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

Oh yes, because everyone looked thrilled. I bet McCann absolutely hates us.

Calm down there... everybody does look thrilled man. Have you been watching the draft? And no I wasn't one of the ones who thought Mccann hates us. Mccann was pissed because he dropped.

Boeser on the other hand though...

Yea, but he'll come in much more well rounded when he's ready. North Dakota is a great program, it has produced NHLers such as Toews, Oshie, Nelson, Parise, and Zajac.

I think this is one of those cases where people get caught up with CHL players (myself included), and forget about all the NCAA players available.

This guy should be a big part of team USA at the world juniors along with Demko. Hopefully those two can go head to head with McCann and Virtanen.

Demko isn't eligible for WJC.

Yea, but he'll come in much more well rounded when he's ready. North Dakota is a great program, it has produced NHLers such as Toews, Oshie, Nelson, Parise, and Zajac.

I think this is one of those cases where people get caught up with CHL players (myself included), and forget about all the NCAA players available.

This guy should be a big part of team USA at the world juniors along with Demko. Hopefully those two can go head to head with McCann and Virtanen.

I hope you're right Deniro. I really want the best for Boeser now that he's our pick.

Calm down there... everybody does look thrilled man. Have you been watching the draft? And no I wasn't one of the ones who thought Mccann hates us. Mccann was pissed because he dropped.

Boeser on the other hand though...

Or his way of handling all the stress is staying reserved?

It's actually hilarious to watch this fan base to speculate how someone feels about the team at the draft.

Well what is the difference between going to college and to a chl team cause he ain't eligible for AHL next season. I would like him to play against men in the NCAA then with kids in the chl.

I see what you're saying but I see to much left to chance for him. A lot of american players who are playing in the american college scene end up finishing school, thats possibly four years. I'd take one year of CHL and then him in utica plsying with his future linemates over four years in college.