The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brock Boeser | #6 | RW

thejazz97

I'm pretty sure they all have their favorite teams so, eventually we'll grow on them.

Yeah I get that. But most of the other prospects are at least smiling and sound happy that they've been drafted.

Boeser could very well learn to like Vancouver, but surely you can see how its disconcerting when again and again players look upset to be picked by us.

Or his way of handling all the stress is staying reserved?

It's actually hilarious to watch this fan base to speculate how someone feels about the team at the draft.

Well he grew up as a Wild fan, I don't think it's crazy to think he grew up not liking the Canucks very much.

people ned to watch the vids Funky Fresh posted in this thread or was it a different one.

They are interview vids and the kid just seems really down to earth and reserved. But please feel free to speculate on his feelings about the Canucks CDC. I would be more nervous about a gushing candyass at the podium

people ned to watch the vids Funky Fresh posted in this thread or was it a different one.

They are interview vids and the kid just seems really down to earth and reserved. But please feel free to speculate on his feelings about the Canucks CDC. I would be more nervous about a gushing candyass at the podium

Yeah I get that. But most of the other prospects are at least smiling and sound happy that they've been drafted.

Boeser could very well learn to like Vancouver, but surely you can see how its disconcerting when again and again players look upset to be picked by us.

Don't you know...people hate us :bigblush: