The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Guillaume Brisebois | D

Good players never fan on the puck. We should've picked the next Keith. The Sultan demands a guy who doesn't fan on pucks. What a joke of a hockey fan.

"Rainism" prolly thought Naslund was a joke too.. Players fan on pucks all the time or make blunders. Even the best, Stamkos, Ovie Kovie etc all miss the puck at times.. Brisebois was an awesome pick

markusnaslund570.gif

• Upvote 1

You don't know me!!!

All of us want to remain anonymous, hence the silly names we all have. Brisebrois is going to be a top four guy for us for sure. He's another high character guy, with super high skills. Another great pick by Benning! Way to go Jim!

All of us want to remain anonymous, hence the silly names we all have. Brisebrois is going to be a top four guy for us for sure. He's another high character guy, with super high skills. Another great pick by Benning! Way to go Jim!

jesse janisse

Starting a new trend. This is my big moment!

This guy is so good! What a sick slapshot he has!

vML52X.gif

Guillaume Brisebois "Highlights" - https://youtu.be/WZzKHzbw2_Q?t=1m4s

What a joke of a pick.

Trade him for this joke of an NHL player who also whiffs on pucks. He can't skate either, what a loser!

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=650886&startTime=5

ovechkinfail.0_standard_352.0.gif

Edited by NucksPatsFan
  • Upvote 3

Sorry, not into music. Try to avoid it actually. Unless, of course, it's the pre game anthems!

Kerry Collins? Long time NFL quarterback. I didn't know he was a singer too. Mood dead. Back to hockey:)

I like how Briesebrois keeps his head up, even on a one timer. That's fabulous skill. He's going to be something special for us. Just that one video says to me he has the skill to be an elite number one! Thanks for the video, whomever put it up!

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like Titan will have another crappy year, through 4 preseason games they're 0-4 with 8 GF and 24 GA. I guess we can't trust the stat line for another year with Brisebois.

Maybe they're playing the young guys? I guess the other teams are too though?

Can a player get traded across leagues in CHL, or do they have stay in their own league?