The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nice research^^ though I do think Dunn is more talented offensively.

I do, like most of you, would like to see Brisebois get traded to a better team to see what he is capable of on said good team.

He will get more ice time, opportunity to showcase his ability on a bad team. He will also be put in a leadership role

He will get more ice time, opportunity to showcase his ability on a bad team. He will also be put in a leadership role

I really wanted Dunn in that draft. He looks too much like the hated, Duncan Keith, to miss out on to me. I would have made every effort to move up to get him. I hope Brisebrois can become a good player for us.

• Upvote 1

There's something about playing with better players that elevates a players game though.

It's nice that he's going to be "the guy" on a bad team, but at some point it would be nice for him to be traded to one of the top teams. Get the experience of playoff hockey.

There's something about playing with better players that elevates a players game though.

It's nice that he's going to be "the guy" on a bad team, but at some point it would be nice for him to be traded to one of the top teams. Get the experience of playoff hockey.

If he can play really well on a poor team, he stands a chance of being traded to a contender for picks. Would be awesome for him to get some Mem. cup experience.

I agree but there's no rush, he will be noticed tho. His time will come. For now soak up the ice time and leadership role

I was veeeery critical of benning picks. Hard to argue with the results so far. From what we've saw has any of his picks disappointed? Even the petit Pico looks solid lol.

It's early, but I'm excited about our future too. This kid looks good.

So Acadia has Brisbois & top import recruit Vladimir Kuznetsov as headliners.

Bur are picked to finish last in the Q by THN.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/blog/quebec-league-preview-who-will-rise-to-the-top-in-2015-16/

A-B moved quite a few older players out last year for some young talent, not surprised THN didn't mention that because they probably didn't know that.