The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Guillaume Brisebois | D

This is taken from the website that was posted earlier by someone at: http://lastwordonsports.com/2015/05/18/2015-nhl-draft-profile-48-guillaume-brisebois/

I'm not gonna say it's a steal but it's a steal.

Definitley an under the radar type of prospect.

I had no idea about him but am quite excited about this pick. A lot of potential there, could have been ranked/selected a lot higher if he was playing for a better team. He did get the call up to Canada, that says a lot about him if he plays for a horrific team like the Titan.

See guys, seems like a questionable pick but once you learn a little more about him he seems like a solid guy.

I like this pick, seems like a solid two way dman, can never have enough of those guys in the system.

Scout’s Honor:

“Above average skater who is quite agile and moves with a fair amount of ease around the ice. His good skating ability allows him to close down on attacking forwards quickly….Does not possess a big shot by any means, but will often make smart plays to get the puck on net. He will never be a guy that scores a significant amount of goals…Looks very comfortable on the puck and does a good job distributing the puck out of the defensive zone. He really excels at making the smart and safe play with the puck…Has good vision and often starts the breakout for his team. Very smart player in the defensive zone, closing down on forwards and uses the poke check well to knock players off the puck…Brisebois is not particularly physical and could stand to put on some extra pounds to potentially improve that area of his game.”

David McKnight – Hockey Prospectus

“Captain’s a weak Titan team and is good at both ends. Very thin, but still willing and able to use his frame to knock puck carriers. Maintains good gaps and plays solid despite the lack of depth around him. At this juncture is more a defense-first place but he may still round out his offensive game.

Bill Placzek – DraftSite.com

Edited by CRAZY_4_NAZZY
  • Upvote 2

See guys, seems like a questionable pick but once you learn a little more about him he seems like a solid guy.

I like this pick, seems like a solid two way dman, can never have enough of those guys in the system.

Finally someone else that's on the same page with me

• Upvote 1