The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

10 minutes ago, sonoman said:

Too lazy to read through posts.  Is Gaudette familiar with any of Canuck players? Boeser maybe? 

Would have played against Boeser and Stetcher.  Was teammates with Matt Benning (Edm) and Zach Anton Reese (Pit).  

But to directly answer your question without stretching.  No.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rush17 said:

Gaudette to Utica? possible... realistic?? not sure.  be a great spot for him tho!

Comets only got 14 shots on net.

I'm not sure how sad to feel about this, opposing goalie who gave up 4 goals on 14 shots was none other than Eddie Lack!

How we feeling about getting a  third round pick?

• Wat 2
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

I'm not sure how sad to feel about this, opposing goalie who gave up 4 goals on 14 shots was none other than Eddie Lack!

7 minutes ago, VegasCanuck said:

DEMKO HAS HAD OVER 3 GAMES WITH 40 SAVES SV% 956 IN THOSE GAMES

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ITS OLD NEWS EVERYONE KNOWS GAUDETTE WILL SIGN WITH VANCOUVER...COME ON HE HAS TOLD US ABOUT HIS LOYALTY TO THE TEAM THAT DRAFTED HIM...PLEASE WAIT IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW BEFORE 3PM...

PLEASE ITS A DONE DEAL ... NO BRAINER ITS NOT NEWS...

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, wildcam said:

ITS OLD NEWS EVERYONE KNOWS GAUDETTE WILL SIGN WITH VANCOUVER...COME ON HE HAS TOLD US ABOUT HIS LOYALTY TO THE TEAM THAT DRAFTED HIM...PLEASE WAIT IT WILL BE ANNOUNCED TOMORROW BEFORE 3PM...

Is that you Hockey_gaud  ??

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, wildcam said:

Yes, but this is what everyone "does" at CDC. You must be new here. 

Just come up with semi delusional rantings that have no basis in reality, and you'll feel right at home. 

Let me be the first to say, Welcome to CDC!

• Haha 1

Not that I care about burning a year of the ELC or having to make him a protected player for the Seattle expansion I just find it very surprising how Columbus got their top 10 D prospect to sign an AHL tryout the finish off the year after 1 year of College. Werenski seemed fine doing that, hasn't hurt him at all.

The only thing that is a bit crummy as how he can burn an entire year by playing in such few games. But we lack promising youth and it was great for us to get a glimpse of Boeser last year. I am looking forward to seeing Gaudette even if it is for 5-6 games. Gives him a taste of the NHL and hopefully leaves him hungry and ready to train extra hard in the off season.

2 minutes ago, Canuckster86 said:

Not that I care about burning a year of the ELC or having to make him a protected player for the Seattle expansion I just find it very surprising how Columbus got their top 10 D prospect to sign an AHL tryout the finish off the year after 1 year of College. Werenski seemed fine doing that, hasn't hurt him at all.

The only thing that is a bit crummy as how he can burn an entire year by playing in such few games. But we lack promising youth and it was great for us to get a glimpse of Boeser last year. I am looking forward to seeing Gaudette even if it is for 5-6 games. Gives him a taste of the NHL and hopefully leaves him hungry and ready to train extra hard in the off season.

Worst Canadian team in NHL = having to give special treatment to top American college players, drafted or otherwise...

It’s just the nature of the game.

He may be a 5th rounder, but he’s earned the right to this kind of treatment. We won’t be complaining when he’s contributing on a nightly basis.