The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

1 hour ago, Rex425 said:

So he has 16 shots on goal in only 2 games so far? That's really impressive. I think we can all agree that Jim finds pretty good talent.

Wow. Reminds me of when Grabner used to consistently put up 7 or 8 shots a night.

18 hours ago, stonecoldstevebernier said:

Gaudette gets one goal and three assists tonight, 2-3-5 in four games now.

Nice vision on that pass by Zach Aston-Reese on Gaudette's goal. 

Aston-Reese was on my wish list for potential college free agent signings this past year. He went unsigned and returned to Northeastern for his senior year.

He's had a very productive start to the season (3G, 3A, 17 SOG, 4 GP) and been a force on the power play (5 PP PTS). Only concern on his stats line is that he's a team low -4 but I wouldn't put too much stock in that (and he led the team at +19 last season).

Here's a profile from last season (listing top free agents):

Zach Aston-Reese, Jr., Left Wing, Northeastern - The Staten Island, NY native has quietly been a pretty good player for Jim Madigan's program the last two years. He's versatile, a player that can play all three forward positions if pressed into it. He's a little streaky, but he put up 13 goals last season. He's another player that will have to make it at the pro level by being good in all three zones. He's a bottom six guy for sure, but he's someone to keep an eye on with his size and ability to impact all 200 feet of the ice surface.

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2015/10/19/9566647/top-nhl-free-agent-prospects-in-hockey-east-sophomores-juniors-dan-renouf-hampus-gustafsson

Edited by SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME
Typos

39 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Nice vision on that pass by Zach Aston-Reese on Gaudette's goal. 

Aston-Reese was on my wish list for potential college free agent signings this past year. He went unsigned and returned to Northeastern for his senior year.

He's had a very productive start to the season (3G, 3A, 17 SOG, 4 GP) and been a force on the power play (5 PP PTS). Only concern on his stats line is that he's a team low -4 but I wouldn't put too much stock in that (and he led the team at +19 last season).

Here's a profile from last season (listing top free agents):

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2015/10/19/9566647/top-nhl-free-agent-prospects-in-hockey-east-sophomores-juniors-dan-renouf-hampus-gustafsson

I hope his shoulders are wide enough to get all of that name on the back of his sweater.