The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

13 hours ago, alfstonker said:

Any team with Gaud in it's line up has to have an edge. I can't wait to see him banging them in next season.

Green: "ok you guys who have we got for the shoot out?"

EP "oh me me me!"

Svech "MEEEEEEE!"

Boeser "Me coach"

Gaud: "Cocked and ready coach!"

Potential problem if all 4 are on the same PP - there's only one puck.

The full list of finalists:

Henrik Borgstrom, Soph., Denver

Ryan Donato, Jr., Harvard

Matthew Galajda, Fr., Cornell

Adam Gaudette, Jr., Northeastern

Dylan McLaughlin, Jr., Canisius

Cale Morris, Soph., Notre Dame

Colton Point, Soph., Colgate

Jimmy Schuldt, Jr., St. Cloud

Dylan Sikura, Sr., Northeastern

C.J. Suess, Sr., Minnesota State

Three goalies on the list in Galajda, Morris, and Point, all who have had amazing seasons. Jimmy Schuldt is the lone defenseman. 

I'd say Gaudette is definitely a favorite to be in the Final 3 but other than that it's hard to predict. I would not be surprised to see one of the goalies make it as well. 

28 minutes ago, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Fun little vid put together by GoNU for the Hobey top-10 (Gaud and Sikky).

Have to say, it would be an absolute crime to break these two up. For the sake of hockey fans everywhere, Chicago should just step aside and let their rights expire so Vancouver can sign Sikura on August 16th.

Or just trade them the rights to the twins at the draft. 

1 hour ago, Diamonds said:

The full list of finalists:

Henrik Borgstrom, Soph., Denver

Ryan Donato, Jr., Harvard

Matthew Galajda, Fr., Cornell

Adam Gaudette, Jr., Northeastern

Dylan McLaughlin, Jr., Canisius

Cale Morris, Soph., Notre Dame

Colton Point, Soph., Colgate

Jimmy Schuldt, Jr., St. Cloud

Dylan Sikura, Sr., Northeastern

C.J. Suess, Sr., Minnesota State

Three goalies on the list in Galajda, Morris, and Point, all who have had amazing seasons. Jimmy Schuldt is the lone defenseman. 

I'd say Gaudette is definitely a favorite to be in the Final 3 but other than that it's hard to predict. I would not be surprised to see one of the goalies make it as well. 

Gaudette, Donato, and Borgstrom are probably going to be the finalists with Gaudette winning. I have a hard time seeing Donato (despite going to the Olympics) beating Gaudette. Would be awesome to finally have a Hobey Baker prospect make the team.

Besides Sikura, I'd love to see the Canucks make a run at Matthew Galajda. Canucks could use a third young goalie in the pipleline and with DiPetrio likely going back to Windsor for 1 last year, having Galajda man Utica as Demko becomes the Canucks backup would be awesome.

I've said it before but I do believe the Canucks have found there 3rd line centre in Gaudette. He's got Kesler 2.0 written all over him and I don't mind that at all.

On 14/03/2018 at 1:45 PM, SID.IS.SID.ME.IS.ME said:

Have to say, it would be an absolute crime to break these two up. For the sake of hockey fans everywhere, Chicago should just step aside and let their rights expire so Vancouver can sign Sikura on August 16th.

If he's not signing with Chicago, you know it's to come here.  Also what is with both Vancouver and Chicago having a prospect on the top line in the NCAA these days?  first Boeser and Schmaltz, now Gaudette and Sikura