The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

12 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

As per Northeastern's MHKY Twitter    6 min ago  Providence tied it up with 1:51 left in the 3rd period.  :(

Northeastern had gone ahead 2-1 on 1st goal by Austin Goldstein

ps......Gaudette got a charging penalty in the 3rd  :o  

yeah, his coach describes Gaudette as a bit of a hot head. Sometimes he lets his emotions get the best of him (though this specific trait is great for our team). He even said it himself in a post game interview.

He plays with a lot of emotion. His celly's, chirping, cockiness, etc. Reminds me of Kesler really. Hopefully none of that douchebaggery stuff though.

1 hour ago, Hutton Wink said:

...and there's still the Frozen Four, which they'd likely be chosen for.

As much as I'd like to see him join us to provide a ray of sunshine before the season ends, we need to weigh that against the impending expansion draft and our protection limits.

They're the same thing. Either Northeastern wins the Hockey East tournament to directly qualify for the regionals (winners of the four regionals make it to the Frozen Four), gets selected on Sunday as a non-tournament winnner, or their season's over.

Commentators for this game are fairly confident that both Providence College and Northeastern will play in the regionals next week, so it probably isn't do or die for either team.

8 minutes ago, Odd. said:

He plays with a lot of emotion. His celly's, chirping, cockiness, etc. Reminds me of Kesler really. Hopefully none of that douchebaggery stuff though.

Any game I've seen, he drives the play and does so with assertiveness and confidence -- something this team needs.  Haven't seen anything in the way of direct agitation or cheap-shotting.

• Upvote 4