The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

That's gonna be a tough pill to swallow, was hoping his squad would go deeper. Ahh well, hopefully we can get him signed over the next couple days. Would be nice to be given some hope to carry through the summer til next season.

Michigan was well prepared for the game today. They also got some bounces, but for the most part kept the big line out of the danger areas. 

In all honesty it probably should have been a 2-1 game at best. Pretty soft goals on both sides. 

Just now, 73 Percent said:

I would like that. Just seems too fitting that it's slightly prolonged and cdc implodes.

Canucks need some excitement to build on for end of season, they will likely talk tomorrow and ask him how soon he wants to play again and make his NHL debut

• Cheers 1

I say he debuts at the home game on Tues.......(hoping so as I have tix for that game and would LOVE to see him in his first NHL game)......and if they wait until the season ends, I am good with that too.   Patience has never been a virtue of mine.

2 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Hopefully Lockwood will heal up 100% and dominate in year 3. 

Really hope the kid can make it, but getting worried about the number of major injuries. He needs to curb his playing style or is going to get killed against bigger NHL players

• Cheers 1

DAMN! I was kind of hoping they went far, so that we could sign him after season and not burn a year off his ELC.. 
That being said, I was almost dreading going to the last 3 games I have tickets for, if he signs ill be happy to go just to see Gaudette play.