The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

10 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Don't think you can go back to college hockey once you sign an NHL contract. Or can you?   Not to my knowledge but I'm no professional. :)

If a NCAA college player signs a professional contract they lose their college hockey eligibility and cannot play anymore. They would also lose their athletic scholarship so if he went back to school to continue his coursework it would be in his own dime or any academic scholarships they give him.

When he changes his profile picture on Twitter to wearing something other than a Canucks jersey and stops liking Canucks posts then I might start to get concerned.

Why all this insecurity every time a college draft pick is eligible to sign ??   Weren't you cuddled enough as an infant ??

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheGuardian_ said:

One more year and he is a FA and can sign with Boston, almost his home town and a cup contender that has their farm team 34 miles away. 20 miles away from home.

2 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

So I posted a possibility and quotes. I guess I should have posted,

he is signing here immediately and leading the team to the cup, his presence will lead the team over the funk and they will win all the games he plays in the remainder of the season. The rebuild is done once Gaudette signs guaranteed, no doubt about it, he will be here in 24 hours. He is the next Kesler. He is a guaranteed 2nd liner. He will win almost all his faceoffs.

Judd Brakett doesn't know what he is talking about. Benning doesn't know what he is talking about, both have stated some doubt about him signing for this year, but they are stupid, Gaudette is coming for sure.

How is that, cheer leader enough? Would hate to speculate that there could be other options for him based on his past attitudes and actions.

Uh huh....don't sprain your ankle back pedalling.  You'll need both of them when you jump back on the bandwagon

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

he is signing here immediately and leading the team to the cup, his presence will lead the team over the funk and they will win all the games he plays in the remainder of the season. The rebuild is done once Gaudette signs guaranteed, no doubt about it, he will be here in 24 hours. He is the next Kesler. He is a guaranteed 2nd liner. He will win almost all his faceoffs.

Judd Brakett doesn't know what he is talking about. Benning doesn't know what he is talking about, both have stated some doubt about him signing for this year, but they are stupid, Gaudette is coming for sure.

How is that, cheer leader enough? Would hate to speculate that there could be other options for him based on his past attitudes and actions.

I thought I had you on ignore?  Tired of your ridiculous posts.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

I see you didn't actually read the previous posts, hardly back pedaling when stated before your accusations.

Don't really need to read more than this to know what you're trying to do and thus stop engaging with you

One more year and he is a FA and can sign with Boston, almost his home town and a cup contender that has their farm team 34 miles away. 20 miles away from home.

6 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

I know you are mocking the "positive position" in the bolded text above, but what you do not realize is that your positions are just as ridiculous as the bolded above - the only difference is you are on the negative part of the spectrum.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Don't really need to read more than this to know what you're trying to do and thus stop engaging with you

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

The deals done, will be announced soon...Sorry about all your Boston thoughts and idea's.....Listen to Canucks radio very soon....

Playing in blue colours Tuesday night turn on your T.V

10 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Uh huh....don't sprain your ankle back pedalling.  You'll need both of them when you jump back on the bandwagon

He probably made his way here from hfboards.com 

. The Canucks fans here are not actually that bad until you read the trash those loser Canucks fans say from hfboards.com

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

Is there a single untruth there? Those are pertinent only because he turned down over a $100,000.00 scholarship to play close to home and his favourite team was Boston.

Man you take anything not RAH, RAH so negatively. All I did was essentially state existing rules.

1 minute ago, wildcam said:

The deals done, will be announced soon...Sorry about all your Boston thoughts and idea's.....Listen to Canucks radio very soon....

Playing in blue colours Tuesday night turn on your T.V

I haven't heard that yet. Looking around.

2 minutes ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

. The Canucks fans here are not actually that bad until you read the trash those loser Canucks fans say from hfboards.com

The HF boards have thousands of posters there, closer to 7 to 1 posters here. What are here today? 20? They have 354 right now. Guess who is on the majority? Maybe there should be a forum for just the cheerleaders? 

6 minutes ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

400 people on at any moment in time all lining up to somehow ignore numbers facts stats quotes and genuine evidence to simply shart on the management, every pick and prospect as well as the entire team in their rush to be the most negative poster on the site.

Remarkable really