The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

1 minute ago, TheGuardian_ said:

The HF boards have thousands of posters there, closer to 7 to 1 posters here. What are here today? 20? They have 354 right now. Guess who is on the majority? Maybe there should be a forum for just the cheerleaders? 

where do you get your stats from?

HFBOARDS is a cesspool. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

400 people on at any moment in time all lining up to somehow ignore numbers facts stats quotes and genuine evidence to simply shart on the management, every pick and prospect as well as the entire team in their rush to be the most negative poster on the site.

Remarkable really

Benning is perfect. Happy? His contract negotiations are outstanding. He never makes a mistake. He should have a life time contract. The team is only one year from a Stanley cup.

Anything that isn't in your world is negative,

Image result for hear no evil see no evil

3 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Benning is perfect. Happy? His contract negotiations are outstanding. He never makes a mistake. He should have a life time contract. The team is only one year from a Stanley cup.

Anything that isn't in your world is negative,

Image result for hear no evil see no evil

Im kinda new posting here and do so on an iPhone

can someone let me know how to block posters?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Can Gaudette even go to Utica? Isn't there a roster freeze?

Oh, sorry to be negative.

I believe he can’t if he signs with the canucks, but he can sign an Amature Tryout (ATO) contract and play with Utica if he doesn’t sign with the canucks

1 minute ago, Wanless said:

Im kinda new posting here and do so on an iPhone

can someone let me know how to block posters?

click on their name go to their profile and choose block.  or from the menu selection in the upper right corner manage preferences are.  Settings.  Ignored Users.  Punch in their name.

Life gets easier afterwards.

Of course they'll say "you just don't want to hear a different point of view" while never understanding their point of view never changes and is always based on incorrect stats and negativity

Just now, Warhippy said:

click on their name go to their profile and choose block.  or from the menu selection in the upper right corner manage preferences are.  Settings.  Ignored Users.  Punch in their name.

Of course they'll say "you just don't want to hear a different point of view" while never understanding their point of view never changes and is always based on incorrect stats and negativity

Thanks

Good to know it’s that easy

2 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

If Gaudette signs his contract in pencil I’d be worried. If he actually cared about the Canucks and wanted to be with the franchise long term he’d show his dedication by signing in pen, preferably black. Cause for concern here imo. 

No worries.............we're still good.

Usually, a signature is simply someone's name written in a stylized fashion. However, that is not really necessary. ... The signature can be made by anything that marks the paper. Pencil is not favored because it can smudge and be erased, but a signature made with a pencil is equally valid as a signature in pen.

2 minutes ago, Wanless said:

Lockwood telling Gaudette to sign?

interesting

Its a secret message, yellow and black in the pencil = Boston, blue heart means stone cold.....hes obviously signing with Boston next year :-)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rick Blight said:

Pencil is not favored because it can smudge and be erased, but a signature made with a pencil is equally valid as a signature in pen.

While a signature in pencil would still be valid, the first part of that sentence is our issue here. Ink is permanent. If he’s truly dedicated to this franchise he’ll sign in pen. 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

What incorrect stats? I make every effort to insure that what I post is something from a quote or actions. I don't rely on "forums" for information, if something looks interesting I try to research it.

Linden and Benning said they thought this was a playoff team 3 years ago, I didn't think so, I thought the Sedins should have been traded 3/4 years ago, I even posted numerous quotes of theirs indicating that they expected it, understood it was part of hockey and that their ultimate goal was a cup. Daniel just stated a cup, later Henrik said with the Canucks.

Your opinion of negativity is not balanced with speculation or other possibilities.

Even in my original post you searched for negativity.

I don't have "blind faith", I am not a fanatic. I don't expect the Canucks to get the first overall draft pick, I would like it but there is no guarantee.