The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

Sikura scores from a beautiful setup from Gaudette with 16 seconds left.  thats the third goal for that line in the third period.  They were down 3-1 now they are up 4-3. Gaudette in on 2 of the 3 goals in the third.

Gaudette beat out the d man on an icing and made a beautiful pass to Sikura who scored with less than 16 seconds to go.

Announcer stating that Gaudette was the most prominent NU forward of the game.

NU Wins 4-3!  

Edited by Darius71
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DeNiro said:

Wow NU with a huge comeback win.

Gaudette sounds like he was very involved too. Winning key draws and factoring in the tying and winning goals.

He was all over the ice, announcers were loving him.  Now if only Utica can match the third period comeback!

1 minute ago, Darius71 said:

He was all over the ice, announcers were loving him.  Now if only Utica can match the third period comeback!

He seems to be a great find for Benning and co.

I know people aren't a fan of Weisbrod, but I think Gaudette was probably his recommendation based on his scouting background.

What are Gaudette's updated point totals now then?

7 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

He seems to be a great find for Benning and co.

I know people aren't a fan of Weisbrod, but I think Gaudette was probably his recommendation based on his scouting background.

What are Gaudette's updated point totals now then?

I think he is up to 36 points (13g,23a) in 24 games.

Stats for that league are tricky to find (for me they are at least) I found this site for individual game stats

http://www.sidearmstats.com/lowell/mhockey/

This site for team and individual player stats

http://gonu.com/cumestats.aspx?path=mhockey&year=2016

Edited by Darius71

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Impressive. 

I think he's top 5 in NCAA scoring now.

Tied for second in the NCAA.  Two of his team mates are ahead of him.  Dylan Sikura plays on his line, hes a 6th round hawk draft pick, but hes one year older than Gaudette.  From the game I saw tonight Gaudette looks like the bigger of the two and as the center he was doing a lot of the dirty work.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/stats/overall.php

Edit: the above link is a great site for all of the stats, you can even follow the links to listen to games live.

Edited by Darius71

2 minutes ago, Darius71 said:

Tied for second in the NCAA.  Two of his team mates are ahead of him.  Dylan Sikura plays on his line, hes a 6th round hawk draft pick, but hes one year older than Gaudette.  From the game I saw tonight Gaudette looks like the bigger of the two and as the center he was doing a lot of the dirty work.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/stats/overall.php

That's pretty impressive for a sophomore.

I would think we have a decent chance of signing Aston-Reese too since we have Gaudette and a lack of forward depth.

• Upvote 1

On January 27, 2017 at 9:53 PM, DeNiro said:

That's pretty impressive for a sophomore.

I would think we have a decent chance of signing Aston-Reese too since we have Gaudette and a lack of forward depth.

Thatd be great, he's said to be the top college free agent this year.

Very impressive scoring for the NCAA and he seems to have great vision and speed. at 6'0", if he can grow just an inch more, he'll be a very solid prospect.

Hoping we take the Red Wings approach with him and let him simmer in the AHL before bringing him up. Seems to have a lot of potential. 

• Upvote 1