The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

14 hours ago, J-Dizzle said:

Despite the fact he’s not great on face offs I don’t think Gaudette gets enough credit.  I don’t think it’s unreasonable to think he could top out as a 60+ point player.  

Gaudette is in his 1st full NHL season and is scoring at + 0.50 ppg. Most of the season at center. At 24 fans should be very happy with his season. I love his drives down the middle. What he is learning this year will really manifest next year. I seriously respect Green's development of this kid as he could have moved him to the wing and put Sutter back at 3C, he hasn't. The center position with the Canucks is extremely strong.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

Around Christmas during a game I quoted how oddly enough Guadettes stature and prowess reminds me of the late Bob Probert..

Guadette is Obviously a better all around player than BP..  and a different era..    But to watch him go against Mu4phy,.  perhaps a little affirmation.

Next Season for Adam is going to have us tossing hats for goals and Gordie Howe Hat Tricks..  Perhaps a few hats should be tossed for a JB too.   Glad to see Adam cut his knuckles on Wed night..  that’s a big confidence booster to tilt in the Bigs.

Im interested to see him grow it into Sunday’s game.. watch his entire level of play physically and skillfully take a big step now into the playoffs.

ps ..   nice to see those pastey whites get some sunshine :towel:

Edited by SilentSam
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SilentSam said:

Around Christmas during a game I quoted how oddly enough Guadettes stature and prowess reminds me of the late Bob Probert..

Guadette is Obviously a better all around player than BP..  and a different era..    But to watch him go against Mu4phy,.  perhaps a little affirmation.

Next Season for Adam is going to have us tossing hats for goals and Gordie Howe Hat Tricks..  Perhaps a few hats should be tossed for a JB too.   Glad to see Adam cut his knuckles on Wed night..  that’s a big confidence booster to tilt in the Bigs.

Im interested to see him grow it into Sunday’s game.. watch his entire level of play physically and skillfully take a big step now into the playoffs.

ps ..   nice to see those pastey whites get some sunshine :towel:

For a while I’ve thought his impact on our team might end up being similar to what Patrick Sharp’s was for the Blackhawks when they were at their peak... not the guy who gets talked about a ton but a huge contributor.... if Gaudette starts busting the knuckles more often I might have to try and find a different comparison lol. 

• Cheers 1

On 2/14/2020 at 10:14 AM, Tre Mac said:

image.png

Yeah look at all those terrified fans in the background - ban fighting, stop the violence and think of our children.  BTW Apparently Willie D was at the Sedins Ceremony.

:P

Man o man, Hockey Gaud sure is a hyper competitive guy.  I’d love to hear all our young guys are taking boxing and hockey fighting lessons over the summer.