The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

9 minutes ago, gurn said:

Happy they moved him, would have been horrible for he and the wife to remain here.

Too many "fans" would carp on him for the rest of his time with the team.Doesn't matter what the team doctor said, morons would still blame him or his partner.

Jimmy Fallon Fish GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

Sincerity, or damage control? 

I'm going with the former. 

Best of luck to you Hockey Gaud in the next phase of your career.  I despise the franchise you are going to - but at the same time I wish you success on your new team. 

1 hour ago, debluvscanucks said:

Oh..Sekeres.  Yep, definitely legit.  We know we can trust that guy.....he's NEVER steered us wrong.  :rolleyes:

I especially love the plug to tune in to his show to hear more.  Nothing like generating a buzz.

Maybe not but you don't hear that kind of stuff often with players who have been traded away. Sekeras has been wrong but he isn't really the type to make that kind of stuff up. Especially when he knows the kind of backlash that kind of news can bring out,

9 minutes ago, smokes said:

Maybe not but you don't hear that kind of stuff often with players who have been traded away. Sekeras has been wrong but he isn't really the type to make that kind of stuff up. Especially when he knows the kind of backlash that kind of news can bring out,

Sekeres will say what  gets him noticed, he believes that is part of his job.

"Sometimes you have to put on the clown suit"--- Sekeres.

• Vintage 1

Here's the thing....does any of it matter at this point?  Who cares?

He's moved on and, for whatever reason, it's water under the bridge.  Trying to dredge something up seems a little pointless, even for those whose jobs it is to do so.  Soap opera hockey gets real tiring.

I believe that "even if" some of what's out there is true....when they go low [fill in the blank].  Let him leave with some dignity and a good feeling about this city.  No need to kick someone when they're down.  I doubt ANYONE WANTED Covid...I'm pretty sure of that.  

The way some are attacking his wife says more about them than her.   I've hesitated to say much (so far), but every time I turn on the radio someone is digging for the "why's" in it all.  When, really, moving from team to team as needs are assessed and addressed is simply part of hockey.  Doesn't need to be drama involved.

• Upvote 2

Not gonna flame Gaudette at all with negative intent. I will joke and tease though. 

Adam Gaudette... the kicker of wives, rager of video games, spreader of COVID, sniffer of cameras. 

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, gurn said:

Happy they moved him, would have been horrible for he and the wife to remain here.

Too many "fans" would carp on him for the rest of his time with the team.Doesn't matter what the team doctor said, morons would still blame him or his partner.

If fans actually were on him for that then I'm sorry but what a bunch of degenerate clowns.

That's like being blamed for catching the flu. 

Covid is obviously more serious, but he is still a victim of the virus like anyone else. It could've happened to anyone on the team.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

He had some nice moments but overall he couldn't score enough to make up for his defensive liabilities and he wasn't physically strong enough to be a checker.  Oh and he couldn't win face-offs.  The Covid stuff is completely irrelevant.

Go Canucks Go!

• Hydration 1

Benning is finding gem prospects but then selling at the wrong time.

He needs to get better at pulling the trigger at the right time if he doesn’t think a guy is going to be a long term fit.

6 years of development thrown away with no return.

• Huggy Bear 1