The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Adam Gaudette | #96 | C

NHL'er

3 hours ago, Shiftynifty said:

1 goal, 2 assists, +3 and 7 shots tonight. 

Sounds like JB may have found a gem.  Look forward to seeing him develop.  We are due for some good luck with prospects.   

Edited by DIBdaQUIB
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Sounds like JB may have found a gem.  Look forward to seeing him down develop.  We are due for some good luck with prospects.   

His stats are definitely inflated a bit by playing with Aston-Reese and Sikura, but I don't believe they are carrying him. He hasn't played primarily with them these last few games and still produced at a nice rate.

Like JB said, we could have a 2C/3C that is good on the PP. ::D

5 minutes ago, Shiftynifty said:

His stats are definitely inflated a bit by playing with Aston-Reese and Sikura, but I don't believe they are carrying him. He hasn't played primarily with them these last few games and still produced at a nice rate.

Like JB said, we could have a 2C/3C that is good on the PP. ::D

As much as his production is great, I'm excited about how he plays the game.  A little nastiness is something the Nucks sorely need. If it comes from a ayer that can produce as well...Bonus.

1 hour ago, WHL rocks said:

Listening to TEAM 1040 earlier. According to Craig Button Canucks have 4 prospects in NHL's top 50 prospects. Boeser, Juolevi, Demko and Gaudette. 

Yep. Like he said, a winger , a goaltender , a centre and a d man. Pretty good imo. 

30 minutes ago, cuporbust said:

Yep. Like he said, a winger , a goaltender , a centre and a d man. Pretty good imo. 

Still need another top center and winger.

Hopefully we can get the top center and winger this draft and Lockwood surpasses expectations.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Hopefully we can get the top center and winger this draft and Lockwood surpasses expectations.

Agreed. Looks like we've got a good shot at two 2nds this year, which bodes well for drafting wingers. I hope we load up on skill entirely through this draft.

I think Lockwood will surpass expectations. He's showing much more skill and finesse than he was advertised as having. His reads seem to be solid (from highlights and game packages) and he's got great speed. I think he peaks as a really solid middle-six guy.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Yep. Well we way things are going , we will get a top end pick. The trick is getting a top end nhl r in this draft. So far , benning has shown he can find talent at any draft spot. 

4 hours ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

What do you mean by "even Gaudette"?

Gaudette is one of the best players in the NCAA this year. He totally deserves to be on this list. 

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with Gaudette, but some posters have to find a pretext to put down some member of the Canucks organization in every post.

• Upvote 1